Latest Member
CxT

Stout Season Yet?!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
LOL, we get an evening in the 40s, and Bova is already reaching for the stout! Yeah, she'll fit right in!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Have had some great stouts over the last weeks of traveling . My favorite is the Black Matter Nitro. I’ve had some bad A$$ Hazy IPA’s too.

BLACK MATTER NITRO

COFFEE STOUT
8.6% ABV | 30.5 IBU

This one is good too

MCLUHR'S
Irish Stout5.0% ABV
A black beer with a well-rounded bitterness that’s balanced with a pronounced roasted flavor that gives off coffeee notes.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Grabbed a 2014 Bourbon County out of the basement, soo good still!!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Feb 15, 2013
Have had some great stouts over the last weeks of traveling . My favorite is the Black Matter Nitro. I’ve had some bad A$$ Hazy IPA’s too.

BLACK MATTER NITRO
COFFEE STOUT
8.6% ABV | 30.5 IBU

This one is good too

MCLUHR'S
Irish Stout5.0% ABV
A black beer with a well-rounded bitterness that’s balanced with a pronounced roasted flavor that gives off coffeee notes.

@JackD looked up Black Matter Nitro on Untappd and rated well. Brewery is in Dallas TX and according to untappd i cant get this brew anywhere near me within 200 miles. Damn.....i love me some coffee stouts too. Surly has a very, very good one called Coffee Bender.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
@JackD looked up Black Matter Nitro on Untappd and rated well. Brewery is in Dallas TX and according to untappd i cant get this brew anywhere near me within 200 miles. Damn.....i love me some coffee stouts too. Surly has a very, very good one called Coffee Bender.
@JackD will ship for nudez, I know from personal experiance @BovaJP

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
@JackD will ship for nudez, I know from personal experiance @BovaJP
I never wanted to see LK in the nude!!

I’ll see if they have the beer in bottles.

You know what I miss? There is a place called Mainstreet wine and spirits that used to do 26 different Stouts to try every October on a Saturday.