Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Storage

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
So pretty excited! Just ordered my AAS I'm planning to run through off season. Tbol, NPP, EQ.
My question is about storage and old half used vials. Not expired ones. I have a vial of primo and Mast I ran through prep and they're still half full. When I choose to run them again is it safe to just go at it? Or is there a time frame on used vials? I have heard some people pop them in the oven to sanitize them. Should I do that when returning to a cycle on a previously run vial? If so what temp and how long?
And storage. I currently have them in a drawer in my bathroom just laying on their side in their original shipping bags.
What's do you all use for storage. I was thinking of grabbing a sorting container from the hardware store. To keep them upright.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
As long as you've used fresh needles to draw each time before, they will be fine stored in any cool dry place. If the stopper integrity isn't compromised (visible chunks missing or weeping oil when inverted); they will be fine for years.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I would stand them up so the oil isn't against the stopper. The material will leach into the oil. The leached chemicals won't kill you but who wants leached components of a rubber or neoprene stopper injected into the muscle. Otherwise, I they should be fine. I've used 1/2 used vials over a year later without n issue.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
As long as you've used fresh needles to draw each time before, they will be fine stored in any cool dry place. If the stopper integrity isn't compromised (visible chunks missing or weeping oil when inverted); they will be fine for years.
I second this. I had a 50 ml jug of test cyp that I was pulling stuff from for 3 years.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I would stand them up so the oil isn't against the stopper. The material will leach into the oil. The leached chemicals won't kill you but who wants leached components of a rubber or neoprene stopper injected into the muscle. Otherwise, I they should be fine. I've used 1/2 used vials over a year later without n issue.
Thanks for that information. Definitely makes sense.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic