Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Still Not Losing, Advice Welcome

R

Roughnrowdydowdy

Aug 6, 2011
Do I need to completly cut carbs out of my diet? I normally get 3-5 carb meals but today I only ate carbs (Oatmeal) Pre workout and I doubled up my protein meals the rest of the day.. Do I need to cut pre workout carbs as well and see if that changes anything?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
no need to suffer that much in my opinion. Pre and post is fine. If I were you at your weight, I'd get 50-60 grams of protein per meal and a good 40 grams of healthy fats in your protein fat meals. It's very simple, just a matter of going through the pain process. get your fats from whole eggs, natural peanut butter, olive or macadamia nut oil would be my top choices. Oh yeah, believe it or not a big ass steak with vege's would be a great protein+fat meal. Just dont' add carbs to them! but steak and eggs everyday for sure, a must even, the most filling/satisfying food.

You should try putting in a protein shaker 7 whole eggs, lots of slenda and some cinammon, shake it good and cook it. it comes out like cake batter and that meal I eat twice a day when dieting, the smell is great as well. that with a steak the other meal 300 grams of chicken cooked with about tbs of olive oil on top of it or so.

could have 1 cup cooked oats pre workout with protein powder mixed in it, then post workout 1 cup of grounded up oats with the protein powder again.

the meal I suggested would give you 600 cals. may sound high, but at the weight you are now, it should work. Pre workout i would go for 60 grams of carbs, same amount of protein i suggested, post workout as well. The carbs avoid the flat look a full blown keto diet causes. But then again some claim that's not the case.

Are you using any fat burners? Clen?...

but I would have you start with this and then make adjustements as you go. My suggestion has you over twice the 1500 cal mark but it's for the better.

R

Roughnrowdydowdy

Aug 6, 2011
Im taking oxyelite pro right now and on some days I take green tea/caffiene pre workout.. Their is some good advice here, if I dont see the scales change soon I will go with having the thyroid checked as im up 2 more lbs since monday..

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
good call on getting your thyroid checked. Also don't see a diet as x amount of calories... See it as x amount of protein, carbs, fats with the "when it the best time to take them and why" to justify the intake of them.

you're not on a 0 salt regime by any chance are you?

R

Roughnrowdydowdy

Aug 6, 2011
No I include salt in my diet, sleep is good I normally get around 8 hours a night, pretty much go to bed around 11 back up around 6 or 7am to workout..

R

Roughnrowdydowdy

Aug 6, 2011
Went and got bloodwork done today for my thyroid, should have the results back tommorow

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Are you 100 % positive that you are followong your diet, sometimes we throw in a few extra bite here and there and never realize that it equals more. In the event thats the case , not saying im right, write dwon every solitary thing that passes your lips daily for a week and see if you did , otherwise others here have some other possibilitys

R

Roughnrowdydowdy

Aug 6, 2011
No I promise ya my diet has been %100 strict, my trainer even had to make me take a cheat meal a few weeks back as she said I needed one... I have been writing everything down for the past month, been prepping my meals to exact serving sizes and everything, I can post everything on here I ate this past week from the first meal of the day to the last.. If it aint my thyroid I dont know what to do besides cut my calories back down.. I will find out in a few hours what the blood work shows

R

Roughnrowdydowdy

Aug 6, 2011
Not my thyroid as it was normal.. I guess I will have to cut my calories back down to around 2,000 as that is the only thing that has ever worked to lose any weight at all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic