Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Steroids that don't shut down natural test production

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
What steroids do not shut down natural test production?

I don't think there is such a thing.

they reason that steroids shut down test production is because, well, steroids IS testosterone. just different variations.

when you use steroids to any significant degree, you will no doubt have a test level that will be deemed by the HPT mechanism as being excessive. The HPT mechanism (axis) is responsible for controlling the testicles natural level of test production and when it detects excess levels for a significant period of time (roughly 12 weeks), it will, in turn, shut the testicles down.

I have never heard of any method to prevent that natural process, unless some of the AAS's that are a product of test conversion (such as DHT), where testosterone serves as a prohormone, can be used without affecting the HPT process. But I don't think this is the case since masteron is a DHT derivative and I know for a fact that it will affect the a HPT.

Besides, DHT is useless as far as mass gain goes.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Isn't that why we use HCG, GHRP, GHRH, and HGH on cycles.

F

flex22

May 3, 2012
anything and everything will shut u down thats an anabolic or even prohormone

Intense

Intense

Jun 11, 2013
I hate these stupid threads lol...

proviron will still shut you down (or has the ability to slightly) but like SHINE said it's worthless by itself so it shouldn't even be a topic of discussion. Most orals won't shut you down completely or as hard as injectables. This has a lot to do with the shorter half lives. You would have to take far more than the standard dose to achieve the same level of shut down as a standard Test-E injectable. However, I do not recommend oral only cycles because the gains are almost impossible to keep over a long period of time. Long ester injectable AAS are what put the size on you that you keep, that's what I've noticed.

This. Thread flail

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Why are people so retarded. THe doses you would have to use would give u no benefit in gains. Either use them and suffer the cons of it, or don't ****ing use them at all..

~KBD on Tren

N

noobden

May 16, 2013
what do you guys knw about shutdown when you all of you have been running high dose test in your cycles? seriously.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic