Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Steroids, new to it

B

Bigjoe

Aug 18, 2015
Hey guys, really needing some advice, my last and very first cycle of test was test 400, really liked it and made some great gains, only problem is my guy has joined the army and can't sell to me anymore, I have made a new hookup and this guy cannot get test 400, what he can get is cyp 200, enanthate 300, sustanon 250, sustanon 350.. So I'm really just wondering which one would be the best for me to use following my cycle of test 400.. I would really appreciate any advice as well as this is only my second cycle ever. I'm ready to start injections again next week

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hey guys, really needing some advice, my last and very first cycle of test was test 400, really liked it and made some great gains, only problem is my guy has joined the army and can't sell to me anymore, I have made a new hookup and this guy cannot get test 400, what he can get is cyp 200, enanthate 300, sustanon 250, sustanon 350.. So I'm really just wondering which one would be the best for me to use following my cycle of test 400.. I would really appreciate any advice as well as this is only my second cycle ever. I'm ready to start injections again next week

Doesn't matter. Test is test. The number after it us just milligrams per milliliter.

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
Cyp or ETH sus IMO had my blood levels up and down. Even with twice a week administration. Just my 2¢

B

Bigjoe

Aug 18, 2015
Thanks guys, I may go with enanthate, he recommended sus. But if all test is the same like you said I guess it really doesn't matter. I didn't know that thank you!

B

Bigjoe

Aug 18, 2015
If you guys or anyone else has some more advice for a new user i'd love to hear it! My dude told me the only diff was the esters. I was taking .5 to one ml every four days because of the half life, should I change that as well

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
If you guys or anyone else has some more advice for a new user i'd love to hear it! My dude told me the only diff was the esters. I was taking .5 to one ml every four days because of the half life, should I change that as well
sust u need to pin atleast 3 times a week.Cyp or E you can do 1 or 2 pins a week.

B

Bigjoe

Aug 18, 2015
That deff makes my decision easier. I'd rather do one pin every four or five days. My gf inj's it into my glute for me and to her the less times she has to do it a week the better lol.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That deff makes my decision easier. I'd rather do one pin every four or five days. My gf inj's it into my glute for me and to her the less times she has to do it a week the better lol.

I know those feels.

E

ErickFromOmaha

Aug 30, 2015
Yea Test E is nice. I tried to have my lady pin me but she got all grossed out so I put one in my quad and let it just hang there and called her into the room lol. But yea I'm also on my first cycle.

B

Bigjoe

Aug 18, 2015
Nice! Haha mine was grossed out for a while but now she's used to it. She loves lifting as well so once she started seeing my improvement she didn't mind so much. As long as everything goes well with the injection she's good. This will be my second cycle and I'm pretty hype especially since this guy is giving it to me 20$ cheaper!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nice! Haha mine was grossed out for a while but now she's used to it. She loves lifting as well so once she started seeing my improvement she didn't mind so much. As long as everything goes well with the injection she's good. This will be my second cycle and I'm pretty hype especially since this guy is giving it to me 20$ cheaper!

Wait till you run some dbol and your blood pressure is up. There will be a day where she pulls the pin out and you spray blood all over the place lol... will look like a murder scene.

E

ErickFromOmaha

Aug 30, 2015
I popped through a vein into tissue nothing came up when I aspirated but when I pulled out it was like a fountain I didn't understand I just sat there like welp this is how it ends

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic