Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Steroids are illegal?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
My wife who is a bikini competitor just asked me yesterday if steroids were illegal? lol I almost spit my lasagna out.

They were illegal but now in Oregon they are decriminlized for personal possession. It's still illegal to distribute.
But she thought this entire time they were all legal. I think she just figured they were because of how many people use them in bodybuilding, including bikini competitors and of course myself.
She's still 100% natty.

gjLlsXw.png

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Lucky bastard has a bikini wife...
My wife who is a bikini competitor just asked me yesterday if steroids were illegal? lol I almost spit my lasagna out.

They were illegal but now in Oregon they are decriminlized for personal possession. It's still illegal to distribute.
But she thought this entire time they were all legal. I think she just figured they were because of how many people use them in bodybuilding, including bikini competitors and of course myself.
She's still 100% natty.

gjLlsXw.png

Seriously?
I thought that was just for Meth and Heroin and shit that kills people, do you KNOW that Anabolic steroids are legal there now?
I would like to know.
Thanks

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
My wife who is a bikini competitor just asked me yesterday if steroids were illegal? . . . They were illegal but now in Oregon they are decriminlized for personal possession. It's still illegal to distribute . . .

Great good news ... or maybe, less so? Doesn't LE in bust reports everywhere over the years define "personal possession" ridiculously low so that anything we would call a modest cycle can get you labelled a distributor in a court of law?

It's Oregon, it's 2021, I dunno. Interested in hearing more .......

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
She looks great. Lots of hard work.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Doesn't LE in bust reports everywhere over the years define "personal possession" ridiculously low so that anything we would call a modest cycle can get you labelled a distributor in a court of law?
When Rich Piana died they reported the "huge" amount of steroids at his place... and even for a lightweight like me it was maybe barely a cycle's worth.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
When Rich Piana died they reported the "huge" amount of steroids at his place... and even for a lightweight like me it was maybe barely a cycle's worth.

CNN, Fox, whoever. The free Press is one of the things that sets America apart from most of the world ..........
But they are businesses ... headlines sell, ratings sell, and varying levels of bullshit sell.
Even in our tiny little slice of Life, if you never cared about War, or COVID, the British Royal Family, or the Kardashian Royal Family ... if all you did was read bust reports, you get to see what sells and can only guess at what media consumers are not told.

(I do worry about Britney Damn Spears a little, however)

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I think Britney would feel at home here. She's a small town girl chewed up and spit out by the media and Hollywood. They broke her, and what they did to her would break most of us.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic