Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Sten-an obscure Mexican blend-used?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
What was the point of including DHEA? I think I read somethin about after being on a long time DHEA levels decline, but what's DHEAs purpose even?

Refoit-B was that injectable vitamin b? Cyncobalmin? (Sp?) that stuff was supposed to sky rocket ur appetite and vascularity right?

DHEA is the most abundant steroid in your body. it has a miriad of functions. It also serves as an interdediate and can convert to estrogens and androgens. It is active on a number of receptors important in regulation of metabolism and neuron function. It declines with age and also in TRT as the testes are a major site of synthesis. The pharma probably formulated it for TRT purposes based on the mix and the total dose.

Reforvit-B was vitamins and dianabol in an injection. It was also available as a tab. I think it was 25 mg/ml as inj. It went really well with durabolin back in the day.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Reforvit-B was vitamins and dianabol in an injection. It was also available as a tab. I think it was 25 mg/ml as inj. It went really well with durabolin back in the day.

You are correct on the dosing on the liquid. I loved the stuff. Just tasted horrible and numbed your mouth a bit.

mands

Attachments

• loeffler reforvit-b.jpg
    loeffler reforvit-b.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 126
rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I remember using a lot of sten.
It was made by a company called Atlantis.
They also had “stenox” which was Halotestin.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
The good old days when tiny doses blew you up and put 50 lbs on your bench in 3 weeks.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I remember using a lot of sten.
It was made by a company called Atlantis.
They also had “stenox” which was Halotestin.
I was sure the early stuff had DHT in it was trying to find when they put DHEA in it. I haven't cruised to Mexico in a decade but they had it back then in pharms and street vendors in cozumel.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I was sure the early stuff had DHT in it was trying to find when they put DHEA in it. I haven't cruised to Mexico in a decade but they had it back then in pharms and street vendors in cozumel.
It did. I think I found a generic a couple years ago. I'll see what I can find.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I was thinking the amps (late 90’s) had
2ml and only 100 mg test cyp.
And for whatever reason 20mg dhea.
They were low mg but real cheap 3$ to 5$ each and as thin as water w no pain.

later I think JC (bajavet) told me they were still available but as redi-Jects and they were real expensive (post gear grinder)

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
One thing was sten was dirty. Cheap cheap stuff. In 1993-94 I remember .25cents an amp right out of Juarez

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic