Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Lobster

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
One of these days I'm just going to say fuck it and buy a shit load of lobster tails, dip them in tempura and deep fry them and eat them like shrimp and watch a movie but naked with my chic.... Prolly have to have pob send me some tho because ya that would be expensive over here.

Was about to PM you to say I can ship to ya lol... Any time bro!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I always want lobster to be better than it is when I order it. Steak never makes me feel this way.

Steak.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
You could always tell the ritch kids from the poor kids where I'm from....poor kids always had lobster sandwiches for lunch....ritch kids had bologna! My family has fished lobsters as far back as I've traced.

You couldn't eat market lobsters at 6 or 7... Canners yeah but not market.

Saying that, gimme a rare steak everytime. Fuck even crab I think is superior to lobsters. If you can get good crab that is.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Bring me a Rib Eye on the rib, not just the bone on the steak, THE WHOLE RIB! Had that once while everyone stared at me chewing on a whole rib like Fred Flintstone :)
NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Only being able to choose one, I go with ribeye. Florida spiny lobster are the best though. No claws, only tails. Easy to remove the meat and grill without the shell.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic