Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Start hgh early to avoid sides?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
First time doing HGH but not aas. So I have read so many complain of starting side joint pain, tiredness, flu like symptoms ect, with HGH I will be doing a 3x week blast of 10iu mwf wondering if I start a couple weeks early ilk 4iu 5 days a week am and pm will this get me ready to go full swing when start my hgh and aas together. I've been told no that the side are rare and that dosage 3x a week side will be almost none?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
i have to say you guys are very helpful I have tried other boards like anabolex and mesorx and I think I have found my new home... Great mods helpful members hands down....

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
It will depend on the quality and dose of GH if your doing 10 ius 3x a week its possible you will get those sides, its also very possible you will not.
Took a lot of GH in my time never got hand problems or any of the other purported side effects, my suggestion is to start lower conserve your GH and let the moderate doses do their thing and get good results with that to start.
Some people get awesome results at 5iu's so why start with 10? See what Im saying?

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
^^^^ Like the man says bro, there prolly is no reason to start so high, try a lower dose. I started at 2 UI's and am currently increasing up to say 5-6, but I will stay on all of 2012. IMSO I think 10 UI's is a little to high, but that's just my thoughts.

Best of Luck

REK

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well Since I only plan a 12 week cycle of AAS only I want to maximize my gains so I have to say this is it for me this year I dont plan another AAS cycle and dont plan staying "on" all the time...

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
i did start early on the HGH to see how it feels and Im glad I did I was tired as hell so this had to be adjusted to evening shots I think my planning is getting better.. keep you posted on results

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic