Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Stacking HGH with known potentials for cutting cycle... !!

K

Kabage

Nov 15, 2011
Hi All,

I was taking Boldenone, Sustanon and Testviron to bulk up... In doing so i gained some extra padding... So now i got HGH and i wanna stack it up with Stan, Masteron, Parabolan. Also, I will be taking Cytomel with ECA stack just to reduce the muscle destruction done by T3... So please lemme know if i am on the right track with this one. Appreciate all your comments.

-Kabage

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hi All,

I was taking Boldenone, Sustanon and Testviron to bulk up... In doing so i gained some extra padding... So now i got HGH and i wanna stack it up with Stan, Masteron, Parabolan. Also, I will be taking Cytomel with ECA stack just to reduce the muscle destruction done by T3... So please lemme know if i am on the right track with this one. Appreciate all your comments.

-Kabage

Ok so coming up you want to run...

Winny
Mast
Parabolan
T3
ECA

You're missing testosterone along with the winny, mast and para... Also, T3 and an ECA? ECA won't stop the muscle destruction (which I think is overstated to be honest) from T3. Maybe a low dose T3 and clen... 50mcg t3 and 80mcg clen worked awesome for me.

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
i like what pob said. missing test? maybe go with a short ester to the mix to keep bloat down

K

Kabage

Nov 15, 2011
Got it... Would Testoviron be good enough along with the stack? i mean i was thinking of taking the stack as follows

- Stan 1ml daily
- Parabolan and Masteron twice a week..
-Cytomel daily ranging from 50mcg to 100mcg (2 weeks on/off)
-ECA daily 2 tabs...
- HGH 4ius upon rising from bed and 4iu while going to bed...

Please advice... !!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What are the doses for the winstrol, para and mast? 2 tabs eca? No dose given... For the HGH, start at 4iu per day. Thats probably enough. Move up to 8 if you want later.

K

Kabage

Nov 15, 2011
1ml Winny every day, 1ml of Para and 1ml of Mast 2 days a week.... !!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
8iu will bloat you like the michellin man if its worth a fuck... 4iu like PoD said.

whats your diet lookin like? the best drugs in the world wont help if you dont have a good diet.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
You're missing testosterone along with the winny, mast and para... Also, T3 and an ECA? ECA won't stop the muscle destruction (which I think is overstated to be honest) from T3. Maybe a low dose T3 and clen... 50mcg t3 and 80mcg clen worked awesome for me.

I agree 100%. The T3 @ 50mcg and clen @ 120mg worked fantastic with me as well. Im a firm believer test should be incorporated in any cycle but thats just me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic