Members
Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

Spongy is here!

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
Hello good people of the iron den! Long time lurker, here to introduce myself. Some of you already know me from steroidinsight, but for those of you who don't my name is Spongy. Why Spongy?! Well, rumor has it that I soak up information like a sponge, making me sponge-esque.

I've been training seriously for about 7 years, but not for anything in particular. I have no desire to compete but enjoy pushing my limits.

I'm young (27) but have been on TRT with a LEGITIMATE medical reason for the last year. I also recently finished my cycle which consisted of Test, mast P, and Anavar. Had great results and am now enjoying the need to not PCT.

My main areas of interest are Nutrition and TRT and enjoy talking about both those subjects, so feel free to ask me any questions!

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Welcome to TID, glad to have you aboard!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
You mean your finally getting around to your intro? We could always use more help in the TRT and nutrition areas, nice to see you participating here more Spongy.

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
Good point, I guess I have posted around here a little bit. Well... Regardless here's my intro!

You mean your finally getting around to your intro? We could always use more help in the TRT and nutrition areas, nice to see you participating here more Spongy.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Good to see you out and about old fella!

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
Brother sponge in the house! Welcome bro

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This guy is so good at the nutrition bits that he actually had my fat ass looking good.

Very happy to have you here homeboy!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic