Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

spinal fusion

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I had disc removed and caging installed in L5 area of my back last wk. Looking to hear if anyone has had any experience with this type of surgery ? I've heard only the horror stories but I'm hoping to make complete recovery and not be limited with my lifting. Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
TB500 may help. It is not a miracle drug. but it will probably help with some of your peripheal issues.....?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I had never heard of it before. I googled it and it def looks like this could help. since i've never heard of this that means my peptide source doesn't offer it. any suggestions?

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
tb500 seems to be offered by more peptide companies now, tho ive never tried it....are your movements limited right now?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
backbrace I have to wear except while lying down. lift 10lbs max and slowly build up distance walking. I wear the brace and don't lift over 10lbs but walking has been fine, stairs pretty good to. the only problem I'm having is I can't stand on my toes with my left foot. Dr said it was from nerve damage but expects it to come back. I hope so

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
what do you think about GHRP to aid recovery?

S

ShadowOfPerfect

Dec 22, 2012
I am 6 months post op spinal fusion, and i have good news bad news for you!

Good news is that my pain is gone, nerves have regenerated (meaning i can feel my feet n toes again), and i am back to the gym now full time with no restrictions.
Bad news is that all the time spent letting the bone set and grow has tremendously killed my ability to do Deadlifts and ability to do many Back exercises so far.

However the fusion is not completely healed and strong enough until 9months to a year after the initial surgery. So my hopes are this; as i am now getting back into it and doing general back conditioning, i want to get back to those 495lb Deadlifts slow n steady!!

GGJohnson

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Why would you want to risk it again with dead lifts after a major operation shadow.personally I wouldn't dead lift at that wieght bro.its not worth risk bro but its your call.just listen to your body and take care.only speaking from my experience.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic