lk has no balls
What's New?

Southern California couple suspected of manufacturing and distributing steroids

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
"Large Scale?".... Hardly

And I know where Irvine is... And it's just a bunch of rich white and Asian people

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
forget about the juice, I would be shittin bricks about losin that sweet SCAR an other babies. Their worth more than all that crap

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Damnnnnn! That really sucks, I bet a lot of guys in the area are pissed that they don't have a source now. I hate to see this happen to the people, although I don't know them. That is most likely plenty of time for all that shit and the charges that feds love to stack.

Possession of the firearms in the commission of a felony is enough time to watch your hair turn grey sitting in cell.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
forget about the juice, I would be shittin bricks about losin that sweet SCAR an other babies. Their worth more than all that crap

X2 there is some nice hardware there that I would much rather have!

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
We all know they'll plea it down, right?

Unless they cooperate with the feds, the first deal they offer is always gonna be the best. And, it's never good. The feds have hardons for guns...especially handguns and pretty ones like the ones in the pic.
The feds boast a 98% conviction rate. One big reason is because you'd have to be retarded to chance going to trial and lose when they offer what the Fed sentencing guidelines ask for but could hit you with a sentence way higher.
I know guys that are doing a decade for drugs that were never even seized or seen. Called "Ghost Dope". Same as if the feds have their hands on it. They've got CI's that will swear to anything they want. It's more than enough to put anyone away. It's a ****ing nightmare once the feds are up your ass.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

Yeah no doubt, that SCAR is sweet and expensive as hell bone stock, not to mention all of the additions. Really dig the colors too

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yeah no doubt, that SCAR is sweet and expensive as hell bone stock, not to mention all of the additions. Really dig the colors too

That Magpul buttstock is around $400 bucks alone , around $350 for the foregrip, mags..dang it, bet that comes up missing in the ''evidence'' room

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
Dude was strapped..close...too close for comfort

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Possession of the firearms in the commission of a felony is enough time to watch your hair turn grey sitting in cell.

^^^^^^^^THIS
Even possession of the firearms while in the possession of the AAS is enough to really alter your life in a very bad way.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic