Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Sore nips need some advice

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
A SERM like nolva or ralox will be more effective at reversing gyno than an AI will but first you must make sure it's gyno. The lump behind the nipple would feel different than the fat in the area bc of a different density. Sore nips don't mean gyno but if you actually do feel lumps that's gyno

Nolva at 20mg daily or ralox at 30mg daily until gone. May take a while but those are your best options not including surgery b
This right here!!!

mands

N

Nerve

May 11, 2015
A SERM like nolva or ralox will be more effective at reversing gyno than an AI will but first you must make sure it's gyno. The lump behind the nipple would feel different than the fat in the area bc of a different density. Sore nips don't mean gyno but if you actually do feel lumps that's gyno

Nolva at 20mg daily or ralox at 30mg daily until gone. May take a while but those are your best options not including surgery b

Raloxifene is the most effective treatment for gyno (along with getting estrogen levels under control via some sort of AI). Nuking estrogen with letro to reverse gyno is stupid & outdated.

Ralox has been shown in studies to be more effective than tamoxifene at reversing gyno (one specific study looked at pubertal gyno that had been present for a significant period of time). I have personally used raloxifene to reverse developing gyno more than once. 30mg is not enough. Minimum 60mg/day preferably 120mg/day for at least a little while, then you can drop down to 60mg/day. ReliableRX, ADC, ClearSky Pharmacy all sell raloxifene (evista). Some research companies do too, but I can't encourage you to buy that research stuff.

Also, EVERYONE has some sort of little lump behind their nipples. You may not need a SERM right now & might be able to take care of the issue with just an AI.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
After 3 days of adex the pain is gone and the lump under my nip has softened and is about half the size it was a week ago....o I think its working.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
If you are still experiencing sore nipples, IronCore works wonders to help ease the soreness with his soft hands and rub downs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic