Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Sophisticated steroid labs busted are linked to the outlawed Mongols motorcycle gang

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Not that the words associated violence doesn't raise my BP but the quote from this guy sure cracked me up!

“I’ve seen a number of labs in my career and the nature of which these hidey holes were created, it’s obviously designed to hide things from law enforcement,” he said.

Hidey Holes! They really aren't that hard to create!

Anyway...wish they'd put forth the same effort to busting real drugs that are more dangerous than AAS.

C

CT21

Nov 16, 2012
****in shame, whenever the controlling bodies or media can make a marginal link between steroids and other illegal activities they harp on it. plainly ignoring the fact the majority of steroid users esp long term are not only law obinding but successful as all of us here know how expensive this lifestyle can get. And not to mention statistics out there that claim cops, co are one of the largest percentile of AAS users. Half the pro bodybuilders in America have a law enforcement or CO background! pisses me off so much

Zodd tell your buddy it all depend on the department and state he resides in if they'll test for AAS. Boston PD for example does not test for AAS, Im sure of this as my father was president of the police union here in Boston for 4 years back 10yrs ago and he pushed against AAS testing among officers, said it "would cost the department to much", im pretty sure it hasn't changed here and boston is one of the more liberal states in this country i.e. big brother. Though 36 cops and co's were indited a couple years back for involvement in a steroid ring, I remember it was a big story here.

BiggerSwole

BiggerSwole

Apr 11, 2014
i wish it showed the push-button hideaway areas.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
biker gangs and AAS are not dangerous. only if abused or not regarded with caution and respect, then becomes dangerous. fukking media.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
keep in mind, this was in Australia. It is probably harder to smuggle AAS in any form into Aus than it is to smuggle rec drugs. And yes, the local supply of AAS in Aus is mostly controlled by biker gangs. But bike gangs and drugs have gone hand in hand for decades. Because it's so hard to get AAS through customs in Aus, the MC gangs have seized onto an opportunity. They get raws in, have labs setup, control most of the AAS supply and price the stuff ridiculously high.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic