Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Soon to be ex wife puts a tracker on car

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
(Not mine, I'm long divorced). You read that right - so here's the deal: My best friend and his POS of a wife just filed for divorce. Considering she's a sloppy mother, alcoholic, silver spoon fed, always had a nanny etc, she's trying to catch him doing something to point blame elsewhere and even claim infidelity. Best part is he's not even messing around.

So where are some places and things he can do to mess with her since she has no clue he's located it?

I was thinking her parents, put the tracker in a planter outside his sister in law's house, the local police station or churches that have "how to live with an alcoholic wife" as one of their AA meetings. She doesn't have many people she hangs out with outside of work (lawyer) and buries herself into her work with 2 bottles of wine/night - and then gets nasty and says some shit that's just awful. Soooooooo, here we are able to play a little maniacal game.

What else can I suggest that really fcks with her?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I don't know about messing with her, but pictures need to be taken and they need to be sent to his lawyer. I dealt with this a few times with some of my Marines and my wife (family law) dealt with this a lot. It is a massive character blow against her and will sway the judges decision if the divorce is contested.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I don't know about messing with her, but pictures need to be taken and they need to be sent to his lawyer. I dealt with this a few times with some of my Marines and my wife (family law) dealt with this a lot. It is a massive character blow against her and will sway the judges decision if the divorce is contested.
Until she knows he knows, he wants to throw a scent on places to mess with her for a bit. They still live together etc - and they live in CA so no fault, 50/50 division etc.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Until she knows he knows, he wants to throw a scent on places to mess with her for a bit. They still live together etc - and they live in CA so no fault, 50/50 division etc.
I agree with @genetic freak document it, police report and lawyer. If he fucks with her there is always a chance it may backfire. I know nothing about divorce law, my wife doesn't believe in it. I have seen people get destroyed by it for not being prepared. Hell some got destroyed even when prepared. Are kids involved? Does she have a nemesis at another law firm?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
What kind of tracker is it? Is it one of those passive ones where the data has to be manually collected, or is it active?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I'd let my friends borrow it if it's removable! Have it go all over town.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I think I got this right, she put a tracker on HIS vehicle, correct?
Find a trapper and catch a coyote and attach it to a collar and turn that thing loose.
Before he removes it we should probably know if the vehicle in his name, her name, both. If it's in her name or both of their names he could get fucked for removing it. If the soon-to-be x is a lawyer I'm sure she has a reason for doing what she did one way or the other. to be fair we don't necessarily know if he deserves it or not, does he have a prior history of shady shit? As the post stated she buries herself in work dude probably has needs where's he getting it from if any? I wouldn't tell my friends if I was being unfaithful to my spouse no matter how close we are. I think we need more info before offering advice. What made him suspect his vehicle is being tracked?; How did he figure it out? If I put a tracker on my wife's car I highly suspect something inappropriate or I know something is inappropriate and I'm trying to get evidence.

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
Dunno.
I can think of all kinds of nasty stuff to do but frankly, if it were me, I’d put it down in front of her and very stoically ask, “why”?
Doing so might just start a conversation that might make the difference between an amicable divorce or a disastrous one.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic