Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Songbird

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I thought this was about my favorite Kenny G tune.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Peter Stormare seems like he’s been perfectly cast.

Looks like a fun ride. Something I’m definitely going to watch.

Consider the overreaction we're having to COVID. Now consider a MERS type virus that spreads like COVID but is 30% lethal like MERS is.

This type of scenario doesn’t seem impossible.

I loved contagion because the science was accurate. If this sticks somewhat close to epidemiological truth I think it would be a movie I’d really enjoy.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I'm not much for "New Hollywood" and the liberal pricks that make most movies ... they plug a lot of bs in the scripts. Topics have become repetitive and boring.

Every now and then a gem comes along. This looks like one of those. China virus has an over 96% survival rate ... We can only imagine the shit that would happen if a real killer virus hit us. Hell yeah Be a good flick to check out..

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
11% on rotten tomatoes but it’s clear there’s a lot of butt sore reviewers upset that anybody would actually make this film while the world is on fire and we’re all going to die.

I’ll probably still watch it.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Anything is possible in this crazy world IM

I totally agree LK. I guess I just found it strange that they started filming this In June, during the pandemic. I thought Hollywood was shut down?
Its just a little crazy to think, that the world in this movie was on lockdown for 4 years, 110M people dead, if you had the virus, you were put in isolation camps. If you were on the streets, you were shot on sight. It almost makes you think, what did this director, and people involved with the film know, orr they just have very creative minds?
I would like to think we would never come across this kinda situation, but you never know.

I will watch it, as I find it kinda interesting, but its also a very touchy subject, especially if you have loved ones that have passed away from it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic