Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Some random shots from the past year or so

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
Just some shots I thought I looked decent in. You be the judge.

103_48052Sidepose.jpg

103_4971.jpg

103_4981.jpg

103_4822.jpg

103_4811.jpg

DSCN2340.jpg

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Looking good and lean bro, what's your height/weight?

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
Thanks,guys. I'm trying to keep the fats out of my diet. I have a stomache issue called gastroperesis and it makes it extremely difficult to digest fatty foods. I'm on meds for it but it helps to kep the fat intake down a bit. So far I've shed a few pounds but everyone seems to think I look ok a few pounds lighter. My strength has actually stayed the same in some movements and some have gotten stronger. I always knew I had decent genetics but I've really surprized myself these last few weeks/months. I've been on very little gear and have really been obsessed with my diet and checking my blood glucose level every 45minutes to an hour. Treating with Novalog if needed and not letting them get above 150 has really made a big difference. It's amazing how much more pumped I get when my BG level is below 140. Insulin really is amazing stuff. Just for the fact that it plays such a critical role in muscle growth. I've had workouts that went south real quick because my BG level was slightly elevated. I'd like to do a run of GH but last time I tried it my BG level went through the roof,and quick!

Stumpy,Thanks! I'm just about 5ft7.5" and weigh 180 right now. I went down to 176 for a few days when I was sick a few weeks ago. But lots of fluids and getting right back in the gym when I felt better put the 5 pounds right back on. I've been as heavy as 245-250 in the past. But I was on a lot of shit and my BG levels were perfect! A1c's use to be in the low 5's. This was before the stomache problems. I could probably get back there but I'm trying to be easier on my body now that I've experienced diabetic complications. I spent some time in the hospital and it sucks! Don't want to spend anymore time there. So I'm trying to be happy with my current size. I'm use to always being above 200lbs so this is taking a little getting use to. I feel good though.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Good symetry, who cares about how much ya weigh, good work.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Good symetry, who cares about how much ya weigh, good work.

^^^ This. Weight is just a number and it doesn't mean as much as body composition. Nice job.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
You go, vin1080! Continued health and success to you.

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
Thanx,Marx!

I'm contemplating doing a big cycle. Something I've never done before. I've gotten' to where I am from moderate use of steroids. I've only done big amounts of one or two things at a time in the past. Buddy of mine said he would spot me whatever I need. He wants to see what I'll look like afterwards. So he basicaly said anything he's got is mine if I want it. What are a few good serious mass stacks besides the same ol' Test E,Dec,or Dbol. I'm a little concerned with my health but I've had a pretty healthy amount of test in me for a while now and my test levels have been no lower than 1,950 in months. Yet my blood work continues to come back good. Plus my bp has never gone above 120/76. So I think I'm healthy enough to kick it into high gear and try to really be serious about the bodybuilding now. Being single right now I've been able to train more and eat better. The fact that I've got this built up anger from my ex has just made me hit the gym with more intensity and I have not missed any days. I feel like I can give it my all now. Like when I was younger and was religious about everything from training to eating. Any advice?

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
lookin very swole bro especially in the 4th picture

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic