Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Some nutrition help for the new members!

D

damoonz63

May 17, 2012
solid advice. i've been using cardio to overcome excess carbs. perhaps its better to usethe carbs in a more intelligent fashion and back off the cardio a little. i've sort of plateaued right now anyway. maybe its time to play around with my carbs and see what happens. omega-3s are really important in a fat source i beileve. i use flax oil in the morning and fish oil caps throughout the day

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I'm sold my dude. Felt great going in there fueled up and ready to tear shit down. Didn't feel sluggish or full, was vascular as hell and went strong the whole time... Which isn't usually the case with the program I'm using right now.

Good look!

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
solid advice. i've been using cardio to overcome excess carbs. perhaps its better to usethe carbs in a more intelligent fashion and back off the cardio a little. i've sort of plateaued right now anyway. maybe its time to play around with my carbs and see what happens. omega-3s are really important in a fat source i beileve. i use flax oil in the morning and fish oil caps throughout the day

Just be aware that flax does not or hardly converts to the DHA and EFA like with fish oil. I would see it more as a calorie booster to a meal that an EFA supp.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
A bit of an update...
I've been incorporating oats as my preworkout energy source and electrolyte drinks (gatorade, powerade) during lifting since we last spoke... and love the difference. There's no crash, I'm not yawning in the gym, and I feel better about it because I'm not taxing my CNS as much as I was with the 1,3-Dimeth/caffeine addiction I was harboring. Good shit!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
A bit of an update...
I've been incorporating oats as my preworkout energy source and electrolyte drinks (gatorade, powerade) during lifting since we last spoke... and love the difference. There's no crash, I'm not yawning in the gym, and I feel better about it because I'm not taxing my CNS as much as I was with the 1,3-Dimeth/caffeine addiction I was harboring. Good shit!

I've started something similar. I have 3/4 cup of rice and 1/4 cup black beans 30 min prior to training and a powerade thru it. Plenty of energy... I don't add the fat to it like you are though simply because I want to minimize cals. Trying to not be such a lard ass!

Canecorso

Canecorso

Jun 3, 2011
A slow burning protein before bed , a whey protein before you brush your teeth in the morning.

Canecorso

Canecorso

Jun 3, 2011
Pedialyte for electrolyte replacement...or coconut water.
Better then powerade and gatorade

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
All this is making me hungry. Gained 10 lbs just reading. Great diet. Just add one thing an apple a day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic