Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

somatropin

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
i have somatropin .it its comes in a pre loaded pen by nordiflex,dr prscribed.supposed to do 3 iu a day.my question is why every day.why cant i do the 3 iu everotherday?and should i start out with 2iu for a while or go right to 3.any answers will be helpful,new to this gh stuff.Im on 500mg test,100mg tren eod,and 300mg eq .thanks guys

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Run the GH ED. i would stick with the 3 IUS unless sides become a problem then drop to 2 until you can tolerate and bump back to 3. are you using it more for fat loos or mass building?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
human grade 3 iu's is gtg imo. start @ 3 you can always back off a bit and ramp back up. typically gh sides are easy to tollerate.

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
what sre some sides i could expect by using somatropin?i m looking to gain size my bodyfat right now is 14%.Im 50 years old and do mostly powerlifting.what kinds of gains should i expect to see ?Im eating 3600 cals a day now and mostly clean,i do cheat once a week,thinking about carb cycling to get to under 10% bf.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
what sre some sides i could expect by using somatropin?i m looking to gain size my bodyfat right now is 14%.Im 50 years old and do mostly powerlifting.what kinds of gains should i expect to see ?Im eating 3600 cals a day now and mostly clean,i do cheat once a week,thinking about carb cycling to get to under 10% bf.

Sides you can count on will be swelling of the hands and feet, some water retention (mostly in the extremities), carpal tunnel symptoms, and lethargy (especially the first couple hours after you pin the GH). All of them are bearable unless you are a fighter pilot, foot or hand model, professional seamstress, or other profession requiring pretty hands, super-high attentiveness, and/or deftness of fingers.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
* A buddy* tried 3 and carpal tunnel became a problem quick, so did some tendon problems. Had trouble holding heavy deadlifts too.

Backed it off to two and it got a little better.

Backed it off to one iu a day and now everything started to feel good, still losing fat too.....

It's individual, but I agree that most could start at two or three and adjust.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic