Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

So what is the hot stock pick for today?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm pretty much into biotech, it's been under fire lately but for no good reason other than panic and idiot politicians flapping their gums.

Exelixis...Exel has some great cancer therapies about to be approved. also a good pipeline...

Trevena TRVN has a new post op pain management therapy that is doing excellent in trials , When it is approved it will take billions from the conventional opiods market -a $11 billion, conservatively, market

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=hznp

They have a drug out that is Rx strength Naporsyn coated in Zantac I believe. Working on some others

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Mondelez is worldwide bro. They really are a good investment, a lil spensive BUT...there's talk of a possible sale \ spin off
If there is a sale, they might in fact move to Mexico where it would cost less to make products which in return mean bigger profits?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
If there is a sale, they might in fact move to Mexico where it would cost less to make products which in return mean bigger profits?

They are def being pushed to streamline and turn profits or sell off. Yep, mexico is taken our great oreo down south...never know what that creamy middle is now. bro...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
They are def being pushed to streamline and turn profits or sell off. Yep, mexico is taken our great oreo down south...never know what that creamy middle is now. bro...

348sfuf.jpg

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Oh Lawdddy..I may never leave home with that combo!! That's like Skittles

I have some samples, they work nice and you can take them on an empty stomach with no issues which is really nice.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Bought some Walmart today. I haven't owned this one for many years, but today it's lower than it's been in nearly 5 years and is suddenly a bargain. LOTS of big money buying in this one earlier this year - Buffett, Bill Gates, Jim Simons, etc.

Bought some Voxx and Cepheid as well.

Also bought a little more of a speculative position in a company called Amyris I already owned a bit of.

The fact that companies like Walmart and Yum Brands are reporting bad numbers is somewhat concerning. But if they continue to get even cheaper in whatever may lie ahead in the broad markets, I'll probably buy even more of them as they go down farther.

The more volatile long positions in the biotechs, energy companies, tech, etc are usually backed up with put options in my portfolio. I also have put postions as bets against the big 3 overbought tech superstars - Amazon, Netflix, and Tesla, among many other overpriced and fundamentally declining companies.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic