Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

So I told my buddy about my syno to prop conversion........

K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
I told him to use a smaller amount of syno, as was suggested to me, and his brew turned out beautiful. I had told him about my mistakes and he made sure he didn't do the same and I was proud of him since this was his first conversion. Then he said something I couldn't believe, when I told him to use cottonseed oil he told me he used soybean oil. I have never heard of anyone doing this before ever. His solution is holding and looks good.

Is this ok? Has this ever been done? Did he destroy it?

Any info on what the ramifications this has on the solution is appreciated. The only thing I can tell is its super thick, other than that it looks fine. did he fuck his stuff up?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Soybean oil is thick, I my self have never used it and do not believe it will be a problem. He will want to warm up his solution prior to pinning so it is not so think. Also this is another reason to do this in small batches, 40ml or less. Another lesson learned!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Soybean oil is thick, I my self have never used it and do not believe it will be a problem. He will want to warm up his solution prior to pinning so it is not so think. Also this is another reason to do this in small batches, 40ml or less. Another lesson learned!

SoyBean O is what BlackLable used in alot of his stuff, 600mg test made with SO. ( not a big fan of High MG mixes but it was the best one ever made imo)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic