Joannafit
What's New?

Slow Weak and Stupid

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
07/23/2022
i wanted to get in and at least burn some calories and get blood moving with light upper body dbs
inc bench/ row 40s 5x15
ohp 40s 13,11,10,9
pull ups
spider curl/ db raise/ push down

was feeling pretty decent but it’s flaring up again now

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Saturdays work out went fine, there were no issues at the time, but later in the day my low back went into spasm and got progressively worse so that I was barely moving around Sat/Sun/Mon I went to work Tuesday and just suffered through it and by Weds night it was calming down and I was moving a lot better. Don’t know what happened but fired up again on Thursday and is still bad so I will not be doing much but pull ups and inversion until otherwise noted

Damn man I hate that you’re having more issues. Have you been able to get any relief at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Damn man I hate that you’re having more issues. Have you been able to get any relief at all?

Swimming actually helps a bit, but my pool is small so I’m not getting much distance. There’s no doubt that the inversion table has kept me able to walk the last ten years or so. My issues are nothing compared to what some of our friends have been through so it’s difficult to complain. obviously My career has contributed to exacerbate the problems but I don’t blame the original injury or disease on them. They have dutifully paid for my broken neck and other stuff but as you are well aware no one comes back intact.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Swimming actually helps a bit, but my pool is small so I’m not getting much distance. There’s no doubt that the inversion table has kept me able to walk the last ten years or so. My issues are nothing compared to what some of our friends have been through so it’s difficult to complain. obviously My career has contributed to exacerbate the problems but I don’t blame the original injury or disease on them. They have dutifully paid for my broken neck and other stuff but as you are well aware no one comes back intact.

Well I’m glad you’re able to at least get in the pool and get movement in, and while giving your joints a break. That’s very true, and you’re also a super humble guy. You know I completely get that and can relate, never completely intact or the same. It’s inevitable brother. Keep taking care of yourself and listening to your body. It’s been through enough.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I also need to mention that I have overcome my cheap skate nature and ordered @briancarroll1306 book #giftofinjury

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I also need to mention that I have overcome my cheap skate nature and ordered @briancarroll book @giftofinjury

I’ll have to look that up. I haven’t heard of it before. I still have a few more on my shelf to finish up, but I’m always looking to add another.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Saturdays work out went fine, there were no issues at the time, but later in the day my low back went into spasm and got progressively worse so that I was barely moving around Sat/Sun/Mon I went to work Tuesday and just suffered through it and by Weds night it was calming down and I was moving a lot better. Don’t know what happened but fired up again on Thursday and is still bad so I will not be doing much but pull ups and inversion until otherwise noted
Maybe take a day or two for full rest then get back to it? I mean, we've both been around long enough for the obvious, but I figured I'd just say it.

Hope ya feel better brother.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
07/26/2022
made a small effort today
bench with feet up on bench 225x3,2,2,2
1 arm db row 50 5x10
ez bar curl/ 1 arm db extensions

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Way to get in there even when you are not 100%.

The inversion table is the only reason I can function as a normal person.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Your back feeling any better man? I know it’s sporadic.

BrandenFlynn

BrandenFlynn

Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations on the fact that you managed to overcome your problems, not everyone can find the time and desire to go to the gym.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,