Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Sleep issues

C

colesy

May 15, 2012
Guys,

Been using Test Prop and Anavar for the last 3 weeks and my sleep has just started being affected. What does anyone suggest, apart from getting meds from the doc.

Thanks

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Have you tried melatonin, L-theanine or any of the OTC styles of sleep aids such as Valerian root, Kava etc?

C

colesy

May 15, 2012
Thanks, yes I'm using L-theanine, valerian root and magnesium. I'll try melatonin tonight too.

Out of interest, if I'm using 100 mg of Anavar a day, will taking the second dose after 6pm affect sleep at all?

I've found that I'm very sensitive to anabolics and I'm wondering if the time I take the dose could be causing the problem? Just thinking out loud!

T

TexasAQHA

Sep 16, 2011
I rarely sleep so I might not be the one to chime in on this but.......

When on Anavar I would move my workout to the evenings this seems to make a big difference with me.

I do not take any prescription meds at all, but have in the past has alot of luck with melatonin... You can increase your intake over the next week and find an amount that helps.... Melatonin will give you a much more natural sleep cycle and not leave you feeling hungover in the morning...

W

walnutz

May 12, 2011
Have you tried the peptide dsip (delta sleep inducing peptide)?

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
what are the issues your having?? night sweats? getting up to pee a lot? tossing and turning? snoring? -----ya i get all of those too---welcome to the brotherhood

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
I rarely sleep so I might not be the one to chime in on this but.......

When on Anavar I would move my workout to the evenings this seems to make a big difference with me.

I do not take any prescription meds at all, but have in the past has alot of luck with melatonin... You can increase your intake over the next week and find an amount that helps.... Melatonin will give you a much more natural sleep cycle and not leave you feeling hungover in the morning...

I have sleep issues myself, probably one of the biggest reasons I have yet to try tren.
I recently started taking melatonin, and I agree it works for me too and it doesn't leave a hangover like a lot of things do.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Many guys say test fucks up their sleep more than tren. We're all different. Melatonin which was already said helps some guys...benadryl isn't habit forming either.....WARM MILK.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I have read (don't remember where) that high test levels can cause sleep apnea. If that's true, it would explain many issues with sleep cycles being interrupted.
My sleep seems to come and go and I haven't seen a patter as far as any compounds affecting it, even tren. I have found many things that help. Melatonin, zma, and gaba are some that are commonly available. Also, ghrp/mod-grf works very well to get into a deep, restful sleep. One thing that works very well is phenibut. It is basically gaba that's modified to pass through the blood/brain barrier. It is available otc and often used to treat anxiety and promote relaxation. It works extremely well in conjunction with gaba and 5-htp. It can, however lead to some dependence issues if not used sparingly. I would suggest using it a few days at a time to establish a good sleep cycle.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I use 15mg of Melatonin myself maybe 2-3 times a week. Its important to get that good deep REM sleep if you can, remember we dont grow in the gym, we grow when we sleep. Good luck.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I forgot to add catnip tea to the list. Go to the pet store and buy yourself some organic catnip.... yes, the same stuff you use to turn your cat into Tyrone Biggums. Put about 1tsp into a strainer or tea ball, brew it and drink. This stuff damn near puts me in a coma, but doesn't make me feel groggy in the morning. I wake up feeling great and rested. I have noticed though, that it doesn't seem to work well if used 2 days in a row. I'm not sure why, but I've tried it a few times and it never works on day 2. I usually save this as my ace up my sleeve for when I absolutely HAVE to sleep.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic