Signs you lift big

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Love it RR!!!

2/3/6/7/9/10/14/16/19

My 3 Favorite

6. The meal is not over when you are full, the meal is over when you hate yourself.

7. A fridge full of milk and meat should last you until the end of the week.

19. The recession doesn't worry you nearly as much as when your new shirt is coming in the mail.

Nexus

Nexus

Nov 3, 2011
#1 hit home for me today. I've been squirming in jeans all day that don't quite fit.....

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
20. Being called "skinny" is offensive.

This one comes into play when your dieting, never understood how 240 is skinny.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Funny how the chick on that page is lifting more than the dude down the page and that dude def doesn't eat big or lift big for that matter.

I would add:

You have your own chalk bag with you when you get to the gym for pulls, squats, or bench.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
1.Your waist may be the same size it was in high school, but you still wear 2 pant sizes bigger so your ass will fit.
Just buy baggies like Levi Silver tab
2. People never ask when you will be finished with the squat rack because they don't want to be on the receiving end of your cobra death glare.

Just let out a few silent but deadly gassers then no one will want to remain- Beans before the gym thats all

4.Over 75% of your Facebook friends are either shirtless or have weights in their hands. The other 25% are just family members.
Real men dont facebook

7. A fridge full of milk and meat should last you until the end of the week.

8. Your eye twitches every time you see a set of half-squats.

9. You spend each night refreshing your gym's homepage, waiting to see tomorrow's workout.

10. You keep an extra stick of deodorant on hand in case of a surprise outbreak of the meat sweats.

[/COLOR]

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic