Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

show shape

B

bigscott

Oct 22, 2010
Nice work, you look like a juggernaut in the second pic. How was the hernia surgery, Im looking to have to get that done at some point.

hernia surgery sucked -- 8 weeks no training which honestly i can use before i start getting ready for nationals .. pretty intense pain after surgery first week and a half --- laxatives will become your best friend lol

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
You get the mesh? I've always heard that's the best way to go for athletes.

B

bigscott

Oct 22, 2010
You get the mesh? I've always heard that's the best way to go for athletes.

yes i did .. the surgeon said i should be fine from here out as far as heavy training .. they went in laparoscopically so i just have 7 small holes that you should not really see once healed

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
BigScott I saw you posted that you get up to 325 in the offseason, I had 2 questions for you, 1. How tall are you? and 2. Roughly what BF% do you have at 325 thats impressive enough weight but if you are 10% or less thats just amazing.

B

bigscott

Oct 22, 2010
BigScott I saw you posted that you get up to 325 in the offseason, I had 2 questions for you, 1. How tall are you? and 2. Roughly what BF% do you have at 325 thats impressive enough weight but if you are 10% or less thats just amazing.

i wish i could keep it at 10 percent but can not get that heavy without getting a little sloppy .. at 300 lbs i can still see abs but as i get above 305 they fade out fast lol .. it takes alot to keep that weight on aswell and at 40 years old it takes a toll on me ... so my goals now are to keep myself at around 300 lbs and diet down from there going onstage at 250 -255 lbs i am 5' 10.5 " tall .. i am doing masters nationals next july and may do north americans aswell

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
scotty you have one of the most impressive bodies i've seen yet.simply awesome.one i can only hope to be an 1/8th of what you have.good luck in your show.wish this "thing of ours' wasn't so underground.i'd love to see some of my peeps in full action on stage,but due to some unfortunate circumstances...ya know.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic