Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Shelf lifes?

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I get all my AAS's in powder. I know the powders will keep vacuum sealed in freezer for years, but what about solutions. I made 2 solution that I will have to save because I need a break. Both are 50%EO50%GSO w/20%BB2%BA both are 150mg/ml one is Masterone Enan, and the other a blend of test(25mg each Ace,Prop,PP,Isocap,Enan,Cyp). I want them to stay fresh as possible cause I have 20vials Test, and 10vials Mast completely fill 12ml per vial. Refrigerated they are fine and don't crash I put one of each in freezer to test, and neither one crashed at that temp. So, I vacuumed sealed vials and put in freezer for next cycle. When I need them I'll put in refrigerator then remove them as I need them and let warm to room temperature before using. I always keep in frig and never had a problem and they seem fine in freezer too.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I don't see why you would have any problems..... An if they crash jus heat them and shoot.

You need to test that recipe out.... Ill give them a shot!

B

Bluestorm

Nov 28, 2010
No need to freeze or refrigerate them. They will last for years. The hormone doesn't go bad. The carrier oil will go bad before anything, but even that takes a very long time. If everything was done correct, you can store them for 5 years, easily. If the vial has been punctured (used), I wouldn't store it that long.

Anybody have info on the life of the oil after it has been through the process of brewing? That I have not found.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
No need to freeze or refrigerate them. They will last for years. The hormone doesn't go bad. The carrier oil will go bad before anything, but even that takes a very long time. If everything was done correct, you can store them for 5 years, easily. If the vial has been punctured (used), I wouldn't store it that long.

Anybody have info on the life of the oil after it has been through the process of brewing? That I have not found.

I happen to use sealed sterile vials so I use a 10ml syringe to fill 10ml vial with 12ml soln so they have been punctured one time. I cleaned with alcohol and vacuum sealed. Think it will stay fresher this way in freezer.

when I got interested in steroids I noticed my grandmother kept her Test/Estro Cyp. in refrigerator so that's where I got the Idea and one of my friends said there gramps stored in freezer and frig. to keep fresh.

I'm really funny about freshness. I deal with the director of sales managers at major peptide companies and other associates. Fresh batch dates, highest purity, freshly prepared, shipped at right temp (winter, late fall or early spring), fresh reconstitution with normal saline.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic