Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Sermorelin

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I am concidering adding this Sermorelin to my next cycle as a cheap alternative to gh without the sides. I'm interested in opinions of its effectiveness and dosing. I will be running 400 test/300 eq for 18-20 weeks. Any input is appreciated. The sermorelin comes in 2mg vials, not sure how many I would need.

M

MortenBB

Jul 31, 2012
sermorelin is a ghrh(growth hormone releasing hormone), right?

I would stack GHRP(growth hormone releasing peptide) and GHRH together, it believe it works syngergisticallyGH

Inquisitive

Inquisitive

Mar 24, 2012
if im not mistaken its taken in 60-100mcg saturation dosages like other GHRH and GHRP. seeing as how you are looking for clean bulk i would also consider ipamorelien (a ghrp) PM me if you have any questions. Im a sales rep for ergo crap and can get you screwed if youd like. however, for legal reasons i must say that peps are for research use only and i cannot reccomend any use for humans.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
I ran a combo of the sermolin and ghrp2. And I am female. My pharmacy compounded them together, so I don't have to mix.
I am female and I didn't like the sides it gave me. So now my trainer (male) takes it.
He loves it.
It is totally different than gh. I got completely different side effects and results

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I ran a combo of the sermolin and ghrp2. And I am female. My pharmacy compounded them together, so I don't have to mix.
I am female and I didn't like the sides it gave me. So now my trainer (male) takes it.
He loves it.
It is totally different than gh. I got completely different side effects and results

True, it's not even close to having the benefits of regular GH.

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
The only thing I didn't like about gh was the wrist pain, but that subsided after a bit.

The ghrp2 caused me to gain weight and bad acne breakouts. Nothing else did that to me before
I tried different doses too. But all caused issues within 3 days

Need gh again :)

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
if im not mistaken its taken in 60-100mcg saturation dosages like other GHRH and GHRP. seeing as how you are looking for clean bulk i would also consider ipamorelien (a ghrp) PM me if you have any questions. Im a sales rep for ergo crap and can get you screwed if youd like. however, for legal reasons i must say that peps are for research use only and i cannot reccomend any use for humans.

HA! Well done Shine

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Sermorelin active half life is less then 5 mins long, which won't keep the gh pulse high very long. Imo, you'd be throwing hard earned money away. Modified grf 1-29 (mistakenly called cjc 1295 w/o dac by some retailers) half life is closer to 30 mins long, is a much better choice to use for gains and gh benefits.

Remember with any ghrh (sermorelin, mod grf 1-29, cjc 1295) your going to need to stack it with ghrp (ipam, ghrp-2, or 6).

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I think I'll wait to just run hgh, too much money for now but once I get my contract.. Everytime I look at peptides it gets complicated quick, maybe I'm just simpleminded.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic