Joannafit
What's New?

Serial Killer Targeting US Soldiers?...

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@BackAtIt this article mentions NOTHING of a serial killer, but you do in your title of your post and also spout some figures ,but yet you do not post your source. What are you using as your source for your so called stats of # of them operating in the USA?
What makes you think there is serial killer targeting US soldiers when the article you posted had nothing to do with that?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
@BackAtIt this article mentions NOTHING of a serial killer, but you do in your title of your post and also spout some figures ,but yet you do not post your source. What are you using as your source for your so called stats of # of them operating in the USA?
What makes you think there is serial killer targeting US soldiers when the article you posted had nothing to do with that?

Sorry about that, Bojiva!...I should have been mo clear....I was asking if this COULD/MIGHT be the work of an SK'r....

In regards to the stats of SK's that are operating in North America, well, I read that years ago, so, I'm gonna go on the limb and say there MIGHT be more!....

I'll try to dig those numbers up if u need the peace of mind?...

God forbid that I'm in error, tho!...:D

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
This scientist is claiming 2,000 are in the U.S., but that isn't the one I was talking about...

BTW, more than 2 murders is considered serial killing....The OP was concerning 3 soldiers whom have been killed in the same domain...Made me think of a serial killer on the loose!...If it's not a serial killer, then who/what is killing them in this area?...

https://www.newsweek.com/serial-killers-united-states-how-many-718232

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
SAD prolly doesn't mind SK'ing, it helps thin the population....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So, guys and gal, who killed those 3 soldiers in the same damn place and within a month?...Are u convinced that 3 different people did it?...What are the odds?...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic