Joannafit
What's New?

Senoia man arrested for illegal steroids

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
steroids.jpg

A Senoia man was arrested after investigators with the Coweta County Sheriff’s Office discovered he was in possession of a variety of suspected illegal steroids.

After a traffic stop on Highway 16 in Senoia around 1:20 p.m. Tuesday, investigators with the sheriff’s office’s crime suppression unit learned that Martin Wallace Andrews, 21, was in possession of illegal steroids at his home, according to Lt. Col. Jimmy Yarbrough with the sheriff’s office.

According to Yarbrough, investigators were given permission to search Andrews’ home on the 100-block of Southern Trace Drive, and inside, a number of different illegal substances were found.

The substances found in the home included the anabolic steroid Trenbolone Enanthate, suspected Carnitine, suspected steroid pills, and an unknown liquid that was sent to the GBI crime lab, Yarbrough said. A number of syringes were also found.

According to Yarbrough, Andrews claimed all the suspected steroids were his for personal use. All the items were confiscated, and Andrews was charged with possession of schedule III narcotics – anabolic steroids. The investigation was led by Sgt. Vic McPhie and Investigator Ryan Foles.

B

bigdave1967

Nov 18, 2011
Did they really list Carnitine as a steroid? Last time I checked it was a legal amino acid.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not getting how a traffic stop led to a search of the guy's home?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Not getting how a traffic stop led to a search of the guy's home?

Only way I see that happening is like this

Officer: sir do you have any drugs or weapons in your possession

Dumbass: not on me. I keep the jewce in my sock drawer at my house.

Wolfhound27

Wolfhound27

Apr 22, 2014
Crime suppression unit????? It's $1200...personal use .....who cares
They where tipped....what does guy look like ??

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Crime suppression unit????? It's $1200...personal use .....who cares
They where tipped....what does guy look like ??

yep. wonder how they were tipped?

the article also says permission to search was given. doesn't specify if he gave it or someone of the same household did. i can say this with certainty, if they had the probably cause allowing them to get a warrant they wouldn't be asking anyone's permission, they'd be kicking down his doors.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
$1200 worth? that's about !50 - 200 bucks tops. Cops must be tired of ticketing jaywalkers what a complete waste of time and money. If I was the cop I would be embarrased to publish this as my ''big bust''!!

Do those needles look like they been re-used? Looks like oil in them or this is a dirty mo fo

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
$1200 worth? that's about !50 - 200 bucks tops. Cops must be tired of ticketing jaywalkers what a complete waste of time and money. If I was the cop I would be embarrased to publish this as my ''big bust''!!

Do those needles look like they been re-used? Looks like oil in them or this is a dirty mo fo

Those are the 20g pins that are yellow. The blue are the 25g.

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
Lol he's got some CL trestobol. "suspected steroid pills.". Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous that a traffic stop lead to a search of his house. You gotta be pretty dumb to let that happen. I don't know the full circumstances, but Lol. Sux to be him.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
During a traffic stop they decided to ask to search his house??? WTF.

Maybe he had AAS visible in his car? That would be a dumb move . . .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic