Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

sarms

J

JASibler

Feb 3, 2011
sarms.jpg

Ok, so i know that there are two sarms out right now, one being ost. Sarms and the other being s4, does anyone have any experience with these Sarms? what was your protocall, gains, sides etc.? Seems these new SARMS are getting a lot of attention and I dont want to get left behind.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I have taken S4 during PCT. May have helped to keep some gains...but PCT sucks any way so that is not really a fair way to test it.

As for sides, up to 50mg I was fine. Between 50mg and 100mg my vision got VERY YELLOW....especially at night. No other sides I could tell but everything white (computer screens to t-shirts) turned yellow. Kinda freaked me out. lol

Again, I have never taken it alone.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I was introduced to S4 before ever touching any AAS.... a buddy who is/ was an olympic athlete told me about it..... it was great. Not as great as Test, but great.

The strength gains were okay, took a while to kick in but okay. Not a huge change in physique on its own. The one thing that I loved it for ( and I'd consider trying it again on top of test just for this) was the energy it gave me. My powerlifting team squats and deadlifts on the same day and that can go 4-6 hrs depending on how close to a meet we are.... on S4 I'd still have gas in the tank for the last pull of the day. Good for meets too.

I dosed it at 25mg am and 25mg in the afternoon or pre workout depending on the day. Closer to a meet I upped it to 50am and 50 pre workout just for 2 or 3 weeks.
Sides were minimal at these doses. At night there would be a slight yellow tint to bright lights like oncoming traffic..... that was actually kind of nice.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
You mean .25 a day of the adex right?

Slic.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
A guy at SVB just started a log on his ostarine experience... Hes doing 25 a day.... A small couple paragraphs in MD this month claimed that most ostarine has been tested to be underdosed... Ive also heard that s4 is highly overrated... That said, Im def interested in Ostarines potential....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic