Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Safe steroids or not?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I don't think those are fake, but it is a weird first post. Usually when a solution crashes it becomes rather cloudy. However, as seen here, we have rather large crystal shapes that have formed. As far as I know, this is a result of using too much BB. Happened with one of my vials before. If you heat it up by sticking the vials in warm water it will likely return back to solution. However, if you can get replacements from the manufacturer, that's your best option.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I spoke to someone at Axio and they said they had an issue with a batch crashing. Simply put in warm water before injecting and it will be fine. If you would like new products please PM me and I will get you in touch with the right person.
-LK

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
LK are those new labels...cuz they are not even close to the Axio prop I've seen? Testaplex P100, White Label, Orange Header w/ chrome validation sticker applied vertically to vial.

Last edited:
MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Nevermind, the fade from orange to white is visible in one pic....still would like to see the validation sticker.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
yes... show the "validation" sticker.. cause stickers mean everything.... :rolleyes:

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This guy is gone, he's not coming back. I wouldn't waste your breath anymore.

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
looks like glass shards in water and alcohol,,, sick stuff man that reaslly suck ,,or its a fack pioc scammer

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic