Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

SAD's Summer Planning for Winter Bulker

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Still thinking you gonna swole up and be closer 20 lbs. stacking the drol/dbol with simple test you could put 20lbs.,Let along the rest of your recipe.

What I meant by store room was personel stock...........We all over time build one up,Thats all.

I have an old cycle plan you could use your drol with along with the other stuff you,Alittle bit of tweaking with your gear .

send me a PM If you want me to send that as an option bro...

I definitely expect 25+lbs during the cycle, but after water-weight loss and slight atrophy during PCT, I'm hoping to net 15lbs. That would put me at 250lbs and 12%bf.

I do have a decent stock, (see PM), but I don't worry about what I don't have because my source is badass.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I would love to run dbol/drol/winny!! Sounds like a formula for some beastly strength gains right out of the gate, great looking cycle. I need to find bold cyp but I'm about to stock up on some reg eq for my cycle. Have you run drol before? I never have but looking to run it with winny at the beginning and end. I've been told eq with drol is amazing and the sum is better than the parts or something.

Never run drol or dbol before, but I'm anticipating great things. I think the synergy between the test and GH combined with the synergy between boldenone and drol, along with the anti-SHBG effects of winny, make for a killer bulker. I'll keep a weekly log with pics when I start.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think 15 pounds is a low expectation and you're going to be very happy with the outcome... Especially after having heard deadweight going wild for the bold cyp. Gonna be strong as hell too...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
100mg Drol/30-40mg Dbol ED = winning
i'm with GS on this one. if sides arent an issue then this sounds like the best bang for your buck. (i'd personally run 50mg Dbol though)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I think 15 pounds is a low expectation and you're going to be very happy with the outcome... Especially after having heard deadweight going wild for the bold cyp. Gonna be strong as hell too...

If I were running my first cycle and wasn't close to my genetic natural max, then I would agree that 15lbs is a low expectation. However, this will be my third cycle and I'm nearing my genetic potential, so I think 15lbs LBM AFTER pct is aiming high. Keep in mind, I fully plan on putting on 25+lbs during the cycle, but a solid 6-7 of that will be water, and another 3-4(or more) will be lost during PCT, so 15lbs LBM after pct would be awesome. That would put me at 250lbs and 12%bf, assuming when I hit 235lbs I'll be 12%. I'm at 240lbs right now and probably 13-14%bf. I'd like to get down to 9-10% before I start this cycle, but I don't want to sacrifice too much muscle and strength to do that, so if I need to I'll just stop cutting and maintain.

Strength-wise, I have pretty much made my mind up that I'm done with 1rm and lifting anywhere close to my 1rm. I just feel that injuries are much more likely at those weights and staying healthy is more important to me than benching 500 or deadlifting 800. I'll still be using heavy(ish) weights, but something that I can do with perfect form for 12+reps, 1 set, with a few rest/pause reps, DC style. I expect big strength gains, but will concentrate this cycle on not raising the weights as fast as the reps. For instance, if I can get the 110# DBs on incline bench for 16/5/2 (did this on Friday), and then the next chest day I get the 110s for 23/6/5, I will not jump to the 120s right away, I'll probably stay at the 110s for a couple workouts and just increase reps. I think it's just as impressive to bench 315 for 25 reps as it is to bench 500 pounds, and if form is good, I think it's safer too. Just my opinion, I know that some people would disagree.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Revised cycle:

Weeks 1-12
Test E - 250mgs 2x/week (frontload 500mgs Day 1)
Bold Cyp - 400mgs 2x/week (frontload 800mgs Day 1)
Test Susp - 100mgs PRW 3x/week

Dbol/Drol - 37.5mgs/100mgs ED weeks 1-4 and 9-12
Winny - 25mgs ED weeks 1-5 and 8-12

GH - 2iu AM, 2iu PM
Peptides - GHRP-6 and GRF1(29) 100mcgs of each 3x/day.
Slin - 10iu PRW 3x/week

Changes are italicized and underlined. Thanks for the input thus far. Any thoughts on the revision?

E

etul86

May 9, 2011
Everything looks good to me. No hcg for oct? Just asking.

That's got to be a beast ass cycle. I can't do orals. I drink way too much for that stuff, lol

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
you need some liver protection... that is a lot on your liver bro...

liv52 will do the trick...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks for the concern IC and etul. I already had planned on hcg, liv-52, Hawthorne berry, toremifene, multis, whey, casein, BCAAs, EAAs, creat

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks for the concern IC and etul. I already had planned on hcg, liv-52, Hawthorne berry, toremifene, multis, whey, casein, BCAAs, EAAs, creatine, etc, etc, etc, etc, but I decided it would be a ridiculously long and tedious post if I included PCT and supplement regimens. Thanks again though.

E

etul86

May 9, 2011
Thanks for the concern IC and etul. I already had planned on hcg, liv-52, Hawthorne berry, toremifene, multis, whey, casein, BCAAs, EAAs, creatine, etc, etc, etc, etc, but I decided it would be a ridiculously long and tedious post if I included PCT and supplement regimens. Thanks again though.

Gotcha. Just lookin out. I Think your goals are attainable. I'm completely ignorant when it comes to Slin but I'm sure you know what you're doing. Laterz

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic