Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

SAD's Summer Planning for Winter Bulker

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Help me plan this out guys. Won't be starting for at least a couple months (depends on bloodwork) but I'd like to dial it in early.

Weeks 1-12
Test E - 250mgs 2x/week (frontload 500mgs Day 1)
Bold Cyp - 400mgs 2x/week (frontload 800mgs Day 1)
Test Susp - 100mgs PRW 3x/week

Dbol/Drol - 25mgs/50mgs ED weeks 1-3 and 9-12
Winny - 25mgs ED weeks 1-4 and 8-12

GH - 2iu AM, 2iu PM
Peptides - GHRP-6 and GRF1(29) 100mcgs of each 3x/day.
Slin - 10iu PRW 3x/week

Looking for 15lbs LBM after PCT (lofty goal but why aim low?).

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Wow bro!
Seems realistic enough to me........Not some rediculous plan.........Total weight gain I expect will be impressive!
Looks like alot of fun,I have not used the peptides or slin that way ....slin is not a choice for me anyway but looks like alot of fun...INTERESTED to see how it goes.
Are you putting it together or is this from the stock room?$-)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Wow bro!
Seems realistic enough to me........Not some rediculous plan.........Total weight gain I expect will be impressive!
Looks like alot of fun,I have not used the peptides or slin that way ....slin is not a choice for me anyway but looks like alot of fun...INTERESTED to see how it goes.
Are you putting it together or is this from the stock room?$-)

Thanks Gunz. Not sure what you mean by "stock room" but I would assume you're asking if I designed this cycle myself, and the answer is yes. Had some early guidance from GS, but this final version is from me.

As I look back at the cycle, I think I'll run the drol/dbol combo for the first 4 weeks instead 3, and the winny I may run the first 5.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
any thoughts on adding npp?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Good idea on switching up the drol/dbol to just the first 4 weeks. it would actually make more sense to run drol/var on restricted calories for the last few weeks to cut up those gains. But, if you want a straight bulker you are gonna have to eat pretty damn clean to only gain 15lbs. If your concern is gaining 15lbs LBM but dont' mind adding a little adipose tissue that you can get rid of later, then you're right on track.

You have the diet dialed in yet? It will be important to time the GHRP-6 around your meals. The action of this GH releasing hormone has a significant effect on ghrelin and you can use it to your advantage bro. Get an idea of how many cals you need to eat and what you will eat to accomplish this. It's never too early to start gathering recipes for new stuff you can make. Control your cycle, make your own food :)

Oh, and up the drol to 100mg ED.... I think you will be dissapointed at just 50mg ED.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
any thoughts on adding npp?

Going to stay away from nandrolone until I'm on TRT. I feel that the length of time it takes to recover from nandrolone outweighs its bulking benefits.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Good idea on switching up the drol/dbol to just the first 4 weeks. it would actually make more sense to run drol/var on restricted calories for the last few weeks to cut up those gains. But, if you want a straight bulker you are gonna have to eat pretty damn clean to only gain 15lbs. If your concern is gaining 15lbs LBM but dont' mind adding a little adipose tissue that you can get rid of later, then you're right on track.

You have the diet dialed in yet? It will be important to time the GHRP-6 around your meals. The action of this GH releasing hormone has a significant effect on ghrelin and you can use it to your advantage bro. Get an idea of how many cals you need to eat and what you will eat to accomplish this. It's never too early to start gathering recipes for new stuff you can make. Control your cycle, make your own food :)

Oh, and up the drol to 100mg ED.... I think you will be dissapointed at just 50mg ED.

'Bout to head to work for 14 hours, but sometime this week I'll post up an example of how I'll time meals with the peptides and GH and such. Sounds good with the 100mgs drol too, I was kicking that idea around, so I'll just commit to it.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
'Bout to head to work for 14 hours, but sometime this week I'll post up an example of how I'll time meals with the peptides and GH and such. Sounds good with the 100mgs drol too, I was kicking that idea around, so I'll just commit to it.

To be honest, I feel like drol is something you 100% can or 100% can't use...kinda like tren. It doesn't matter if you run it at 100mg or 50mg, you will know if you can tolerate it at either dose. 100mg Drol/30-40mg Dbol ED = winning

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Still thinking you gonna swole up and be closer 20 lbs. stacking the drol/dbol with simple test you could put 20lbs.,Let along the rest of your recipe.

What I meant by store room was personel stock...........We all over time build one up,Thats all.

I have an old cycle plan you could use your drol with along with the other stuff you,Alittle bit of tweaking with your gear .

send me a PM If you want me to send that as an option bro...

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I would love to run dbol/drol/winny!! Sounds like a formula for some beastly strength gains right out of the gate, great looking cycle. I need to find bold cyp but I'm about to stock up on some reg eq for my cycle. Have you run drol before? I never have but looking to run it with winny at the beginning and end. I've been told eq with drol is amazing and the sum is better than the parts or something.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
To be honest, I feel like drol is something you 100% can or 100% can't use...kinda like tren. It doesn't matter if you run it at 100mg or 50mg, you will know if you can tolerate it at either dose. 100mg Drol/30-40mg Dbol ED = winning

I haven't found anything yet that gives me unbearable sides, which probably means that it's about time I do. Hopefully not though, because I am really looking forward to the drol/dbol/winny combo. This will be my first cycle with a "bulking oral" if you want to call it that, so I expect big gains right out of the gate. Thanks for the advice bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic