Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK

RPS Spring Supremacy Syracuse; April 2016

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Fukk it, I've driven further for a meet. If you need someone to load up the warmup bar for you I'll do my best to make it out there that weekend.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
if only I wasn't in mi.....
Michigan now has a RPS director, so we'll be having some RPS meets happing soon - possibly as early as June.

Keep in mind that Detroit Barbell hosts 3-4 meets a year in the UPA Federation, and the APF and USAPL are pretty active throughout the year. There's always a meet going on within a few months it seems.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
if only I wasn't in mi.....

Michigan now has a RPS director, so we'll be having some RPS meets happing soon - possibly as early as June.

Keep in mind that Detroit Barbell hosts 3-4 meets a year in the UPA Federation, and the APF and USAPL are pretty active throughout the year. There's always a meet going on within a few months it seems.

You guys Spartans or Michigan fans?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012

I could easily come out to MI for a meet as well. Detroit is less than a 3 hour drive for me.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
You guys Spartans or Michigan fans?
Michigan fan here. Not a die-hard fan or anything, but I root for them and I did get caught up in Harbaugh-mania this year, heh. I work at the home games on the field as the ref microphone guy.

I could easily come out to MI for a meet as well. Detroit is less than a 3 hour drive for me.
Very cool. I'll keep you posted Flex. I'll definitely compete with you at one.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic