Joannafit
What's New?

Roid Rage?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
IMO, roid rage is a myth, when someone or something pisses you off, it's going to piss you off whether you are using shit or not, your response and actions will be exactly the same. Steroids don't increase that or decrease that, it's all how crazy the individual is. People just look for excuses, whether it's alcohol or steroids, people need a cataylist for blame.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
miss it? Stuff's cheap and easy to find. I'm guessing it's not due to price or availability that you're missing it though?

No it caused me to shed big time. So i wont use it again.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I become the happiest, horniest easy to deal with man on earth when I'm on. Even clomid does not do much to me except want to cry over sad sad things and hug my children even more than usual..

BUT.... Put me on clen and I will rage out daily and break shit. I dunno what it is about that shit but it fucks me up BIG TIME.

omni

omni

Jan 29, 2011
Test mellows me out. Tren, I think makes me evil, but I don't realize it until I'm off. Anadrol doesn't change my moods at all. As far as rage, I don't think its real. I had a bad childhood and loads of other stuff. I've been in more fights than anyone I know and I can control myself just as well on or off cycle. I think "roid rage is an excuse."

cro-man

cro-man

Jan 30, 2011
its all in you as a person .if your an aggresive person you will be more aggresive.angry more angry if triggered. test is great ....

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Like when you're involved in sports and there's adrenaline, it's your CHOICE what to do.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
I take out my roid rage in the bedroom on the ole lady!!!!!

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
Now this statement really hits the nail on the head...Roid rage isnt proven in any shape or fashion...But realize also..neither is UFO'S which there is a really good chance they are real....dw

Thank you. Now lets throw some weight behind this.

The effects of supraphysiological doses of testost... [J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996] - PubMed result

Anecdotal reports of "roid rage" and violent crimes by androgenic steroid users have brought attention to the relationship between anabolic steroid use and angry outbursts. However, testosterone effects on human aggression remain controversial. Previous studies have been criticized because of the low androgen doses, lack of placebo control or blinding, and inclusion of competitive athletes and those with preexisting psychopathology. To overcome these pitfalls, we used a double-blind, placebo-controlled design, excluded competitive athletes and those with psychiatric disorders, and used 600 mg testosterone enanthate (TE)/week. Forty-three eugonadal men, 19-40 yr, were randomized to 1 of 4 groups: Group I, placebo, no exercise; Group II, TE, no exercise; Group III, placebo, exercise; Group IV, TE plus exercise. Exercise consisted of thrice weekly strength training sessions. The Multi-Dimensional Anger Inventory (MAI), which includes 5 different dimensions of anger (inward anger, outward anger, anger arousal, hostile outlook, and anger eliciting situations), and a Mood Inventory (MI), which includes items related to mood and behavior, were administered to subjects before, during, and after the 10 week intervention. The subject's significant other (spouse, live-in partner, or parent) also answered the same questions about the subject's mood and behavior (Observer Mood Inventory, OMI). No differences were observed between exercising and nonexercising and between placebo and TE treated subjects for any of the 5 subdomains of MAI. Overall there were no significant changes in MI or OMI during the treatment period in any group. Conclusion: Supraphysiological doses of testosterone, when administered to normal men in a controlled setting, do not increase angry behavior. These data do not exclude the possibility that still higher doses of multiple steroids might provoke angry behavior in men with preexisting psychopathology.

Lets throw some numbers around, in 1994 there were an estimated 1 million steroid users.

So if roid rage was common and existed, you would think that more people would be subject to the inhuman, primal, base level anger of someone going through roid rage. It's really an invisible pink unicorn argument for the existence of roid rage.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
hmm, aging thread but I'll throw in my 2 cents. At 5'10" I'm taller than any juicer I've personally known. So my opinion from what I've seen is that the anger most people think is roid rage is more little dog syndrome supercharged by AAS. That being said, for some reason tren didn't affect my mood a bit, but dbol...holy shit. I felt on the verge of uncontrollable. Spontaneous urge to throw punches which I just barely maintained the ability to hold back without the slightest peep. So all anyone could see is the rage in my eyes all of which were reserved in safe places like the gym and the road.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I personally dont believe in it. BUT I do believe hormone levels that flucuate can change mood and behavior. Iam not a "violent or aggressive" person to begin with so IF i do have any imbalance I might get "edgy" but never get "rage"...

I have to say in one sense though..I guess it is safe to say that AAS will ENHANCE your personality. If you are nice guy to begin with you get a little more confident and nicer...IF you are a Asshole...well you just become a BIGGER asshole

Exactly! I actually feel more in control and in tune when Im on a cycle. But if I'm not consistent and let my hormones rage out of control I feel on edge and irritable. It usually happens when I go off schedule and start to miss a pin or dose. Or if I let too much estrogen build up.

With Tren I can't sleep so being sleep deprived I'm very irritable. I wouldn't lose my control or anything, but I do feel like a pissy bitch. Other than these 2 examples I don't or haven't felt or thought I have ever had roid rage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic