Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Rittenhouse Trial

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
What makes the proud boys an extremist group?

Is it all the rioting, looting, burning of buildings and how they randomly beat people up?

I think you're jumping to conclusions. Let me rephrase....per the FBI the Proud Boys are an extremist group. Do I disagree? Yes. But this is just putting it out there and the point is both sides have groups that are considered extremist and potentially prone to violence. Heck, technically BLM is NOT an extremist group but a "social and political movement" but I would somewhat disagree with it. And I think we can all agree, ANTIFA is definitely an extremist group.

If you want my personal opinion, the Proud Boys are basically a counterpunch to ANTIFA and other leftist groups and their actions pale in comparison to what ANTIFA and other groups have done. But that is just my two cents. I make no bones that I am a Right Wing Christian Conservative here. But in lieu of just saying anyone who opposes my points of view are "wrong." I will listen to them, and likely I will still believe what I believe and my opinion will remain unchanged. LOL.

Reactions: HDH
fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
That delusional “Trump’s not a politician” cliche bewilders me each and every time I hear or read someone parrot it.

Trump IS a politician — chosen to be.
And the reason he was chosen is to create all that was necessary to whatever end goal it is that the global system owners / orchestrators are leading the world toward. All of the intensity of division that transpired under Trump’s performed role was part of orchestrated strategy. Who better than a bumbling, B-actor who loves money and attention. The string pullers handpicked the perfect puppet as a piece of all that’s continuing to reset and reshape human existence/society now. Trump (as all) is / was a pawn.

Trump also performed another function for the establishment. His presidency helped to at least slightly quell the growing white man's anxiety about being replaced. The same way that Obama's election was a gift to blacks. Just a way for the system to show us "see, you're not irrelevant."

But the they're just kicking the can down the road giving America symbolic victories.

The idea that an infamous New York city slicker con man grifter silver spoon trust fund baby is a hero of the white working man is fucking hilarious! A man who's never gave a shit about anything other than himself.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That delusional “Trump’s not a politician” cliche bewilders me each and every time I hear or read someone parrot it.

Trump IS a politician — chosen to be.
And the reason he was chosen is to create all that was necessary to whatever end goal it is that the global system owners / orchestrators are leading the world toward. All of the intensity of division that transpired under Trump’s performed role was part of orchestrated strategy. Who better than a bumbling, B-actor who loves money and attention. The string pullers handpicked the perfect puppet as a piece of all that’s continuing to reset and reshape human existence/society now. Trump (as all) is / was a pawn.
Trump hasn't spent his life in politics, solely making money off of our taxes then getting rich off shady govt deals. Now of course your going to say "yes orange man bad and makes shady deals".

He hasn't spent his career politicking in the govt, he's a private businessman. That's all he's not a politician means. If he was, he would have known how to act in front of a camera addressing the public.

Does everyone hate his mean tweets? Looks to me like he was talking to commie bitches trying to take over. Good for him.

Sorry man but you'll never convince me with nothing to back the claims. He came in and changed every policy that was set by the string pullers when obama was in there.

I'll even go a step further and say he is what America has been waiting for. I used to say what he did wasn't any big deal because anyone could have gotten in there and changed all the commie policies. Now that I understand that this is a world event and not all about the US, I see that there was no one else that would have done it.

It took an arrogant asshole to say fuck you to the global powers. That arrogant asshole is him like it or not.

Now, I'll go even a step further than that and say getting this country back on it's feet (since the banks took over) to a constitutionally run country is the best chance the world has to eventually come together as one without bloody wars. There is no reason a country like the US can't stand up and support itself and make money if run properly.

Once we clean up our own backyard, we can then help others. If we can't help ourselves, we can't help anyone.

And no, I'm not looking for Trump to do this. His purpose is to get us back in the right direction, if anyone's influence was used it was white hats. Others that come after him will have to keep us going and changing.

The man hasn't made money since he's been president, he's lost a shit load.

That's quite the opposite of all the rest.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Trump also performed another function for the establishment. His presidency helped to at least slightly quell the growing white man's anxiety about being replaced. The same way that Obama's election was a gift to blacks. Just a way for the system to show us "see, you're not irrelevant."

But the they're just kicking the can down the road giving America symbolic victories.

The idea that an infamous New York city slicker con man grifter silver spoon trust fund baby is a hero of the white working man is fucking hilarious! A man who's never gave a shit about anything other than himself.
Quell the growing white man's anxiety about being replaced?

Hero of the white working man?

Thank you sir for making me feel like the sane one :D

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Quell the growing white man's anxiety about being replaced?

Hero of the white working man?

Thank you sir for making me feel like the sane one :D

It's just well established fact that there's growing racial anxiety in America. Or are you one of those people who are going to say that nobody sees color anymore? I have a bridge to sell ya.

White male Trump supporters in the streets carrying signs saying "you will not replace us." Certainly no indication of white replacement anxiety? Hahaha.. No.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's just well established fact that there's growing racial anxiety in America. Or are you one of those people who are going to say that nobody sees color anymore? I have a bridge to sell ya.

White male Trump supporters in the streets carrying signs saying "you will not replace us." Certainly no indication of white replacement anxiety? Hahaha.. No.
You sound like you are coming straight out of the crt handbook :)

The only people that see color are the people pushing/supporting crt, people that want to see the country divided or racists.

Do you see color?

I don't see color and the people I surround myself with don't either. Color is a non issue as far as I'm concerned, looking at color only further divides us.

It's just a well established fact that the media pushes fear and misinformation. They make it look like the minority is the majority. No different than this race dividing bullshit going on.

Then we have all kinds of people repeating it.

Also, just because they had a couple cracker white boys featured on a fake news clip with some signs doesn't mean the white man is worried about being replaced. Only people that see others on different levels are worried about being replaced.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic