Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Rittenhouse Trial

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Race? A white guy shooting 3 white guys. Why would race come into it?

Because that’s how everyone painted it even then presidential hopeful Brandon said he was a white supreme cost. Only the entire world has painted it that way.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Race? A white guy shooting 3 white guys. Why would race come into it?

Its never racist when blacks shoot blacks EVERYDAY in my area. The local news barely even mentions it & the race card is NEVER thrown out under these circumstances! I hate the media & their lies to meet their agendas! They should all be locked up IMO

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Some people did think it was about race because they thought he shot black people. Gotta love the fake media.

====================================

1638080034600.png

1638080101857.png

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Nonsense like this shows the media's true colors. Quite ridiculous. Kyle Rittenhouse got screwed, and in a perfect world he'd be able to collect defamation damages against all the media, etc., but that is unlikely. Kid got skewered for the same reason as the Sandmann kid got it... he was a Trump supporter. Nothing possibly worse than that! LOL

If there is one thing Trump did that we can all be thankful for, is he pulled back the curtain on the MSM and showed them all to the fraudulent hucksters that they've always been. And in the process, he pulled down the pants of those in the Deep State, and that's what got the panties of the intelligence services, the FBI and the leadership of both the Dems and the Repubs all bunched up.

Trump may have been a narcissistic piece of work, but he shined a very bright light on the rot and corruption that permeates Washington D.C. So many are nothing but a bunch of snakes.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Nonsense like this shows the media's true colors. Quite ridiculous. Kyle Rittenhouse got screwed, and in a perfect world he'd be able to collect defamation damages against all the media, etc., but that is unlikely. Kid got skewered for the same reason as the Sandmann kid got it... he was a Trump supporter. Nothing possibly worse than that! LOL

If there is one thing Trump did that we can all be thankful for, is he pulled back the curtain on the MSM and showed them all to the fraudulent hucksters that they've always been. And in the process, he pulled down the pants of those in the Deep State, and that's what got the panties of the intelligence services, the FBI and the leadership of both the Dems and the Repubs all bunched up.

Trump may have been a narcissistic piece of work, but he shined a very bright light on the rot and corruption that permeates Washington D.C. So many are nothing but a bunch of snakes.

Agreed, Tommy! While I am not necessarily an outright Trump supporter, I tend to lean towards the Right on many issues. Many discussions with those who were anti-Trump (I know...why even bother), but unfortunately, if you take a step back from the narcissism and the arrogance, he actually did some good things. Problem is his lack of polish and filter overshadowed anything he did. And any actions he attempted to do was met with fierce opposition by the Left. The Left were so blind with hatred of him, the opposed anything and everything. Zero cooperation across the aisle. I think I caught myself defending Trump with many statements "Only if he would have..."

Regardless, both sides have agendas and nobody can play nice with one another. I have zero problem having opposing views from me. What I take issue is with those telling me I am wrong. Agree to disagree I guess is the best way to put it. Also, it's sad and pathetic news agency that should report facts and truths choose to fuel the Left's agendas with misinformation to the public which sadly many utilize these sources to inform themselves. They have zero credibility with me.

Sadly, the First Amendment is being abused and exploited by media to the point of downright insanity. It really sickens me. Interestingly enough some research shows how the breakdown of who controls our media. Most television and newspapers tend to lean more toward the left and radio ironically leans more towards the right. Remember when the Dixie Chicks talked shit about Bush? All their songs were pulled from radio and it basically crushed their careers. It is a small example of how powerful media is.

Reactions: HDH
SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Interesting. I just read that. Clever work by the defense, for sure. It's strange that the judge has on two previous occasions refused to accept that argument from the defense, but he did today on the defense's third attempt at making this argument. The judge said it's a poorly written statute.

" Prosecutors argued the defense was misreading the statute, and Schroeder had earlier twice declined to dismiss the charge. But the judge also had said the statute was confusing. After prosecutors conceded that the rifle was not short-barreled, Schroeder dismissed the charge. " - Apnews
and if it had been less than 16" and it had an arm brace vs a butt stock... on it (which id did not) it would have still been legal..

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Don't you need a tax stamp for short barreled rifles? Not hard to get, but still necessary.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
and if it had been less than 16" and it had an arm brace vs a butt stock... on it (which id did not) it would have still been legal..

Another lesson here is that gun laws need to be simple and uniform.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Bottomline pretty much is, fuck BOTH “sides” (employees of the same corporation) of US gov’t, fuck ALL centralized systems of control…. so fuck corporate control. It’s not just a polarized US / America going on — it’s an all out global mass takeover now.
Getting hung up on political and media issues is shameful, it’s fucking retarded for anyone to revolve around and be shaped by.
One of the clearest views of just how centralized control works / operates is what I posted on elsewhere a while back.
Blackrock (#1) and Vanguard group are thee largest asset holders of ALL aspects of the societal system, economy, etc. They hold a dominant centralized influence of every single aspect of our lives. Medical industrial complex, education, manufacture, energy, military industrial complex, media / communications…… EVERY SINGLE FUCKING thing. It’s no mystery how everything has a centralized influence and control.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic