Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Rittenhouse Trial

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Terrorist he isn't. But how's he going to explain away the following picture when questioned about whether he's a white supremacist:

View attachment 12104
You're right about looking over his shoulder. Disagree on the shirt tho. Freedom means white supremacy? What am I missing?

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
You're right about looking over his shoulder. Disagree on the shirt tho. Freedom means white supremacy? What am I missing?

Middy, please don't tell me you think that the hand gesture means "ok." That hand gesture is a dog whistle to the right.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
If Rittenhouse could go back in time and do it over again, I'd wager he wouldn't. He's now been jailed, finger printed, subjected to a trial and civil action to come and will face his life wondering when some angry person is going to bludgeon his brains out from behind in some dark parking lot. Could be tomorrow, next week, next years or ten years from now. He will never be able to just be a young man enjoying life, chasing pussy, getting drunk around town with friends, being a young man. He did something before his prefrontal cortex (which controls judgment) was developed which will now color his life forever.

But a bunch of angry right wing middle aged white guys have gotten to live vicariously through this young Charles Bronson wanna be kid.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Middy, please don't tell me you think that the hand gesture means "ok." That hand gesture is a dog whistle to the right.
So the OK sign by Rittenhouse allows the media to label this guy a white supremacist, but Biden's use of the word "negro" or the following quotes are NOT an indication that the President is and has been a racist for almost 50 years??? LOL

Here are a few dandies straight from Biden's mouth...

Quote #1: "unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Quote #2: referring to Obama in 2007: “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

Quote #3: In 1977 when trying to prevent busing he stated that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

Quote #4: In 2010, he eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

Quote #5: In 2020, he stated that if the largely black audience of the radio show were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then "you ain't black!"

Let's be honest. White supremacist means you don't like the kid. People who are actually racists aren't getting called that because the media approves of his or her politics. Just a rhetorical tool to manipulate the masses who aren't paying close attention.

Without providing any context for the Rittenhouse picture, it's as disingenuous as stating Biden was doing the same thing in this picture, which he clearly is NOT doing.
1637618149592.png

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
So the OK sign by Rittenhouse allows the media to label this guy a white supremacist, but Biden's use of the word "negro" or the following quotes are NOT an indication that the President is and has been a racist for almost 50 years??? LOL

Quote #1: "unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Quote #2: referring to Obama in 2007: “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

Quote #3: In 1977 when trying to prevent busing he stated that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

Quote #4: In 2010, he eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

Quote #5: In 2020, he stated that if the largely black audience of the radio show were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then "you ain't black!"

Let's be honest. White supremacist means you don't like the kid. People who are actually racists aren't getting called that because the media approves of his or her politics. Just a rhetorical tool to manipulate the masses who aren't paying close attention.

Without providing any context for the Rittenhouse picture, it's as disingenuous as stating Biden was doing the same thing in this picture, which he clearly is NOT doing.

Bro, are you actually trying to get me to defend Biden?? A senile old statist with dementia and a history of being a corporate tool?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011

View attachment 12106

LOL.....oh there is more to come with Grandpa Joe....get your popcorn.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Just heard this at another board....

Gonna have a couple Rittnehouse's tonight to drink.......a chaser and 3 shots!

Heh heh heh!:D

Attachments

• kyle.jpg
    kyle.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Haha
Reactions: 5.0
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The left wing media kills me. They are still saying he is a murderer and blaming white privilege.

There's not one leftist station saying he's innocent.

CNN Goes Full Racist: ‘Nothing More Frightening’ than Angry White Men (conservativenewsdaily.net)

Fuckface nadler wants the doj to look into the case now. Is this guy stupid, uninformed or does he just think everyone else is stupid?

First place, it's over. There is no do over after a not guilty and he DID NOT bring the gun across state lines. It was already in kenosha. This is what nadler is going by.

The funniest part is this wasn't just found out. It's been out for months.

I have 2 articles. The first article is leftist msn, they do not tell you the gun was already in kenosha. Gotta keep the propaganda machine rolling. The second is basic right wing news, it tells the same story but lets everyone know he did not cross state lines with the gun.

House Judiciary Chair Nadler Calls for DOJ Review of Kyle Rittenhouse Case After ‘Heartbreaking Verdict’: Sets ‘Dangerous Precedent’ (msn.com)

Dem Nadler Calls on DOJ to Review Rittenhouse Verdict (freebeacon.com)

1637745075812.png

He does seem to be having trouble with his lawyers. He's saying they held him in jail longer than necessary for political gain-

1637741143194.png

Last edited:
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
The trial was never about race. It was a battle for the right to keep and bare arms. It was a diversionary tactic that failed big time. You heard the VPOTUS say the verdict is what it is and say she’s been fighting against this and means only that her work is yet to be done. They are determined to get your guns. Open your eyes and see the real message and don’t let your emotions get the best of you. Of course they want people upset to take to the street to use it as additional fodder against the 2nd amendment. There’s contingency built into these divisive tactics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic