Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Riptropin side effects

S

Swiss1119

Mar 11, 2012
I have been taking 4ius of Rips for about 2 months now and with my current mass stack am seeing side effects. HUGE side effects. About 2 weeks ago I noticed my arms were going numb (common side effect of gh) but now has turned into a pain that shoots up my wrist to my shoulder, especially when I sleep. There are a few reasons for this, I know, but what I wanna know is should I cut my dosage back? Some of my closest friends say yes, but I wanna make sure that I make the right choice. If yes, why? I heard some of the Rips are like 2x pharm grade. RIDICULOUS!! But will anyone with real experience please give me a serious explaination as to why yes or no? I know the long term and short term side effects, but I wanna be sure cutting back is the right choice. If any VETERANS give a damn... please help.

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
First where did your Rips come from?

S

Swiss1119

Mar 11, 2012
Rips are known for generic Chinese to my knowledge. I heard bad reviews on some older stuff from previous batches but even some old school mentors of mine are fucking fascinated by this shit. My source is 100% legit and always am happy with what I get... but now I am overly infatuated. I also checked the site for the authenticity and the serial number came back VALID :)

Last edited:
T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
That sounds like nerve impingement to me. Probably caused by the insane swelling that rips can cause in some people.

If the issue persists, I'd recommend switching to Hyges or one of the other, "drier" generics.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Poor guy was probably so bloated he couldnt type again after the original post.

Hahahaha. That's me right now. I'm not small, and now that I'm bloated like the Michelen Man from my rips, I have trouble typing.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Huh.

So it is.

Why the shit did it appear in my "new posts" feed?

I think the mods bump stuff up to the top sometimes to spur some action.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've heard several people state that they got heavily bloated on the rips. I didn't experience any bloating at all. In fact, the stuff leaned me up awesomely. And I was only taking about 2IU/day. Maybe the bloat happens at a higher dose. I haven't run the rips lately, it was about a year ago or so.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I've heard several people state that they got heavily bloated on the rips. I didn't experience any bloating at all. In fact, the stuff leaned me up awesomely. And I was only taking about 2IU/day. Maybe the bloat happens at a higher dose. I haven't run the rips lately, it was about a year ago or so.

IF it's strong 4iu I start to bloat. 2iu mild water in two months.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic