Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Riptropin results??

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ive been researching for some time now in regards to starting me first run with HGH. I was planning on starting a few weeks ago but was still recovering from an injury and had some work meetings to attend. Ive yet to start

I would just like to hear of some people who have had great success with riptropin, ive already heard everyones feedback on serum tests and side effects. I just want some of you bros to chime in who had great success...

The reason im asking again is because i have the option of running hyges instead and i hear soooo many mixed reviews on both rips and hyges.

thanks

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
It's whatever works for YOUR body. Some people test high on rips, some test low. People respond differently to different brands.

All the blood tests do is prove the company producing the GH is legit, and not scamming us.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yaya, I've used both and I think they are both excellent! You really can't go wrong, IMO. I've been using the hyges lately, but I used the rips last year and was pleased with the results. Get what's easiest for you, and be done with it.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Thanks zomb for the response.

Just wanna here about peoples beneficial gains during there runs with rips..ive heard all about the test results and sides associated.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Thanks zomb for the response.

Just wanna here about peoples beneficial gains during there runs with rips..ive heard all about the test results and sides associated.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
Yaya I used Rips for almost 7 months last year, I was using from 4-8 ius 5 days on 2 off. For me it was really worth it cause of the fat loss, I stopped using it for almost 4 months and I gained fat really easily even when my diet was strict (only on Sundays I would have a couple of bad meals), right now I'm on my second month using Rips, I'm using 4ius at the moment and really feel the difference in my body. My wife is also using Rips, she used 2ius or more I think cause we ran out of Rips sooner than expected for the 7 months, she says that from fat loss to her hair and nails make a big difference, she's very happy we started using Rips again.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
HEY Yaya!

I used Rips for the better part of 1 year. My reason for using was injury repair/anti aging. I decided to stop the rips b/c I didn't think the cost to benefit for what I wanted was worth it. I was taking 2iu 5-2. After stopping I found I gained body fat within 4-6 week's without a change in diet. Keep in mind I was eating just about anything while on & maintained or lost body fat. So, I can say the rips were great for getting lean even at my low dose.

I will get back on rips as soon as possible. Only my main reason this time around will be for fat loss..... because I love pie & hate cardio.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Results? Been on rips for a little more then 1 year at 10iu/day. For a few months I was doing 20iu's/day. After my body dropped the water associated with Rips, my body went through a recomp;muscles were fuller, rounder, and I was getting leaner. I could really relax on my diet and not worrry about getting fat. I ate in-and-out post workout, and whatever really on non-workout days and still maintained good lines.

Right now, my diet is clean preping for a show, still taking 10iu/day, and i'm getting leaner and leaner. I'm eating lots of protein and carbs each meal, and carbs before bed, i'm pretty pleased with whatever's happening.

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
Results? Been on rips for a little more then 1 year at 10iu/day. For a few months I was doing 20iu's/day. After my body dropped the water associated with Rips, my body went through a recomp;muscles were fuller, rounder, and I was getting leaner. I could really relax on my diet and not worrry about getting fat. I ate in-and-out post workout, and whatever really on non-workout days and still maintained good lines.

Right now, my diet is clean preping for a show, still taking 10iu/day, and i'm getting leaner and leaner. I'm eating lots of protein and carbs each meal, and carbs before bed, i'm pretty pleased with whatever's happening.

This pretty much mirrors my experience. I only run 4-5iu daily though. For a month or so, my diet included waaaaay too much cheating. Despite this, I still got leaner. And leaner. And...yah leaner. Now, I have really dialed my diet in. No screw ups and its 100% clean. I am able to constantly add cals and slowly gain mass while remaining quite lean. I did not experience any crash during my PCT either. I actually gained a good amount of weight while retaining nearly the same level of BF.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic