Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Riptropin pics & lab report

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
I hold hardly any water on the rips. I think it comes down to diet mainly, i.e. sodium.

The cts symptoms are bad sometimes though with the rips. Been taking 4-5 ius daily for about 4-5 months now.

If you are anything like me they will subside Brodel. I fought those CTS symptoms the first six months and they eventually just subsided.

And yes brothers, as biggerben said, watching your sodium is huge if you want to run Rips IMO. Sodium is hidden in a lot of things. In Cottage Cheese it's outrageous... in canned Tuna it's insane, you will be all the better for it if you watch that sodium intake anyway and the Rips will, if you over do it, bloat you ate the end of the day.

Still- never counterfeited and always scoring well.... Rips are the way to go if you aren't doing PG.

Much Respect,
Vette

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
Here is a question. Everyone is having IGF serum testing done to check quality of hgh. Who's to say that whoever is making the hgh isn't just putting IGF-LR3 instead of hgh in the vials? I mean, wouldn't igf levels be a lot similar if you dosed IGF-LR3 at 10ius or the equivalent of 10ius of hgh i.m. then had serum checked 3 hours later? I've seen serum results with IGF levels in the 100's, supposedly following the 10iu i.m. protocol then getting tested 3hrs later. It just seems strange.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Wrench, ive heard this and been wondering myself

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic