Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Rips or Hygetropin?

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I'm going to be giving HK's Kefei Biotech Blues a shot soon they are also from a legit certified factory.

I love Riptropin and Hygetropin, I ran Riptropin for maybe a year but the last 2 to 3 months it's been Hygetropin.

If the Kefei's test and feel as good as the other too I will run them only for a bit.

Have done the Kefei's blue tops before with good results and the price was right but right now I'm lovin the hyges. Was just coasting on 2 ius and bumped it up to 4ius about a month ago to start contest prep and I'm loving this batch.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I like HK's rips. I couldn't feel my hands at 5IU's/day.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Have done the Kefei's blue tops before with good results and the price was right but right now I'm lovin the hyges. Was just coasting on 2 ius and bumped it up to 4ius about a month ago to start contest prep and I'm loving this batch.

Ran Rip's for a 6 months and loved them then switch to Hyge's for last 3 month but half that time I ran 2iu of each in the morning but the last month and a half just Hyge's and I love them also so I hope I say the same for Kefei's.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I like HK's rips. I couldn't feel my hands at 5IU's/day.

I started on Rip's and it took months to subside the sides, I was lethargic as heck and deadlifting was a chore with the temporary new grips lol.

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
I'm going to be giving HK's Kefei Biotech Blues a shot soon they are also from a legit certified factory.
If HK is carrying them they should be ok.

That being said, there is nothing legit or certified about kefeis. I'm not saying it's not real gh but it's most certainly an underground lab just like Hyges and Rips. Good stuff but bootleg none the less. I'm no gh purist who only uses pharma grade because I've also been using Rips,Hyges and Maos for the last 6 years.
No ICP number on Kefies site means it's underground just like Hyges and Rips. I'm not bashing any of these brands, just keeping it real.

jaltb4k

jaltb4k

Aug 20, 2012
ive tried both and for ME.......the hyges cause me far less bloat and overall i feel like i look better. everyone is different though.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Paarke, how did you ever make out on this?

G

GrassFed

Sep 18, 2010
Never tried Hyg's but Rips bloated me pretty good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic