Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

RIP Kris Pisarcik

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Not sure his username here, but he has been here, Anasci, PM, Genx and many many forums for years. Kris was such an awesome person. Sad to relay this news to you guys.

Written by Adam Mcvey

I'm assuming it's ok to post now that Holly Elizabeth has made a post and things are public.
Yesterday we lost one of our brothers in iron. Kris Pisarcik was someone I wished I could have gotten to know more. He had many health issues over the past year or more including liver cancer and fought through it all like a true WARRIOR. (none of which were bodybuilding related so I don't want to hear shit about it). David Smith and David Johnston were very close to Kris and I had the opportunity of spending time with him at the GEARD UP gathering in New Haven. He was a trainer for Team Warrior Within and an accomplished competitor. Dude was as nice as can be and made me feel like he really looked up to us. Details are still to be released. Please send your condolences to his widow, Holly. RIP Kris. You always walked the earth peeled and ripped and lived the lifestyle. You are a true bodybuilder through and through till the very end. I assume you are doing the same as we speak. This pic was taken just about 10 days ago after yet another one of his many surgeries.
Johnston and Smith can tell more when they are ready as they were closer and are closer than I.

kris.jpg

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
R.I.P... go rest my brother!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Jesus H Christ, we see posts now and then with some real accomplishment after 50yo, and all respect to them . . . . . .

BUT that physique on a guy with an incision that large, plus the health conditions that led up to it . . . . .

WOW.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
So sorry to hear, God bless his soul and keep his family safe

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Sorry to hear this. Seemed like a good guy. I didn't know him personally, but had read about him.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I worked out with him and his wife (who had just gone Pro in Miami) over the Xmas holidays and he was doing well. Such a nice genuine guy and he was so ****ing proud of Holly. My heart goes out to his family and hers...

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Thoughts are with his family. Anyone know what his screen name was?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Thoughts are with his family. Anyone know what his screen name was?

He posted under the names Flexdurden and AtomAnt.

Kris was a great guy, a warrior and an all around great contributor to the forums he was on. He was way to young to pass, it is very sad. He recently got married last year and was majorly proud of his wife becoming an IFBB pro as mentioned above by Mike_rn. Both Mike_RN and I also both shared mod positions with Kris at rAJJIN's GXB forum the short while it was up. He's posted for years at Skip's board, Intense Muscle, as well as at Anasci and Professional Muscle. You are not going to hear anybody say anything negative about this guy, he was an all around good kid. He had a liver transplant last year also after he was married, and just recently this year had to go back to get another surgery done on something else (I forgot exactly what it was now)....and through it all, the guy was upbeat and positive. His death has come to a shock for all that knew him.

IMO, the guy was a warrior through all the shit he went through the past few years, and if anybody should have been given a bone or a pass, it should have been him. It's very sad, he is a loss to our iron brotherhood for sure.

RIP, Kris:(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic