Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

RIP from MS. AJDOS

LysaD

LysaD

TID Lady Member
Feb 28, 2015
I just wanted to take a min to introduce myself and share my story and blog. Bodybuilding was my life for almost 30 of the 48 that ive been alive. As most of you probably already know, the bodybuilding world and the online boards lost an amazing man this week. His name is Adrian Jordan Domnas. Ian, AJ, AJDOS, and who knows how many other screen names he posted under, regardless, he was a plethora of information and his favorite word was "sniveling"... He was also my ex fiance and my best friend. I would like to express my gratitude to all of you who shared your lives with him through this board. Keeping up to date and commenting on countless posts every day with out fail is the dedication he gave to all the members on the many boards he was a member of.. It was his world, his life, and he loved every part of it. I would like to share my blog with you all so that you can learn more about me and also about AJ in real life. I just started my first semester of college in january and my first english assignment was to start a blog and tell your story. It is turning out to be so much more than just an english assignment...

ok, it wont let me post the link because i havent posted at least 20 posts soo i hope y'all can figure it out
3w's DOT lysadilley DOT wordpress DOT com lol

there are only 3 posts but i hope they can be inspirational and motivating when things get tough.
Sincerely,
Lysa

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Lysa thank you for sharing this information, AJ will be missed by the bodybuilding forum community. I have added 20 posts to your profile please post the link to your blog.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I just read what you wrote so far. Very inspirational!
Can i ask at what age did you take first place in that competition?
Or is it more appropriate to ask how long, how many years of training it took you to finally take first place?

Black Rhino's Aren't they like extremely rare and like one of the most engendered species in the world? Correct me if im wrong!
They are from India and a complete different species from the ones in Africa correct? I always wanted to be a vet/zoologist or something growing up as well ;)

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Lysa thank you for sharing this information, AJ will be missed by the bodybuilding forum community. I have added 20 posts to your profile please post the link to your blog.

The link is posted in the IN LOVING MEMORY thread.
Her blog has gone viral since being posted on numerous forums and she has expressed to me how grateful she is to everyone for that.
Stick around Lysa, you are amongst family here

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic