Latest Member
thejudge
What's New?

Review on Helios

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Helios is dosed accurately and you can feel the adjustments. Solid service all the way through. Says yohmbe on the site but is in fact yohimbine on the bottle. I tried hg clen back in the day and my body did not respond well to it, shakes, stressed feeling and insomnia. I was hoping the injectable might be different but wasn't, except I could adjust the dosing much more easily than the tabs.

Dont know when I'll be able to review to review the Letro and Clomid, because I havent been able to start my cycle yet.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Helios is dosed accurately and you can feel the adjustments. Solid service all the way through. Says yohmbe on the site but is in fact yohimbine on the bottle. I tried hg clen back in the day and my body did not respond well to it, shakes, stressed feeling and insomnia. I was hoping the injectable might be different but wasn't, except I could adjust the dosing much more easily than the tabs.

Dont know when I'll be able to review to review the Letro and Clomid, because I havent been able to start my cycle yet.

Where did you start your dosing with the Helios?

With accurately dosed Helios (which you have) you can start the dosing at about half of what you would oral Clen.

If you took more than 1/2ml on the first day that is why you experienced such bad sides.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Where did you start your dosing with the Helios?

With accurately dosed Helios (which you have) you can start the dosing at about half of what you would oral Clen.

If you took more than 1/2ml on the first day that is why you experienced such bad sides.

Oh I started at 50 units.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic