Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Retaining water on Test and Masteron

I

Ironwilliam

Nov 30, 2012
Week 7 of test 600mg a week and masteron 100mg eod not feeling like my face is puffy but my feet and ankles are really swelled up if I'm on my feet for a while. Is this just from the test ? Has anybody got this on cycle ?

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Sorry to alarm you but this could be something serious. Swelling of the feet and ankles as you describe can be an indicator of kidney issues.

Could also be nothing.

Best to go to the doc with this sir.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Agreed with biguglynewf above. That swelling you speak of doesn't sound associated with your cycle compounds. I have ran those compounds that your currently running and never once had swelling in my feet or ankles , ever never ..and if anything the Mast should be keeping water off you .

Has your diet changed at all ? are you consuming enough water ? too much salt ? That's an odd one but I can say that I never have experienced that at any point on cycle or off cycle .

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
What newf said, wouldn't hurt to have kidneys, heart, liver checked out though.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Could be preggers!!!

But seriously..:: No GH though right?

I

Ironwilliam

Nov 30, 2012
Ok so per advice went to my dr. Got bloodwork and urine tested all came back normal. Could have been a combo of too much salt and not enough water and it being 90 degrees out that made my ankles n feet swell Thank you guys for the advice good to know everybody here has each others back and care about members

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
What kind of test I bloat really bad on e but not in my feet glad everything checked out. I went to the vitamin shoppe and bought something called expel it worked pretty good. I also just went to my doc and told I had problems with swelling and was able to get some dyazide. Now that really works when you do swell keep an eye on your blood pressure.

I

Ironwilliam

Nov 30, 2012
Thanks braw. My bp is actually really good Went off the mast I'm going to finish this cycle with just the cyp and will start dbol a few weeks before I finish the cyp and run it two weeks alone so I can start pct a day after I stop dbol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic