Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Restart my life - Juice Cleanse advice

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I would be careful coming off the juice for your digestive system. 3 days with nothing but liquids and mostly carbs and fiber, then jumping right on the Keto band wagon. Be prepared for upset stomach from the fat in the meats. For your sanity I would rather see you come off of the liquids slowly and transition into solids. Ramp up and down.

Old Man

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I would be careful coming off the juice for your digestive system. 3 days with nothing but liquids and mostly carbs and fiber, then jumping right on the Keto band wagon. Be prepared for upset stomach from the fat in the meats. For your sanity I would rather see you come off of the liquids slowly and transition into solids. Ramp up and down.

Old Man

That actually sounds like a good idea, thanks. Maybe I'll do 3 solid days of just juice and then add one meal in each following day, progressively ramping up the protein.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Old Man
I was gonna say the same thing. Go easy when u come off the juicing thing. Give your stomach/intestines some time to adjust and ease back into it. Don't go slam a rib eye steak right after lol. Good luck on your goal.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
GS the fact that fist in encouraging you is all the evidence you need to know this is... ummm.. what's another word for dumb that sounds polite?

Just clean up the diet and bump your water intake. This just isn't necessary

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
GS................... Okay that's enough of those, seriously dude, absent for a year and you want a cleanse? Go to a salt cave, get a special massage.....lol Buy a nutri bullet, start eating sushi and drinking your fruits and veggies. Not that hard. You need some carbs, go drink a few beers. At the end of the day, guess what? All that matters is that you cleaned up your diet and now are back on track to getting some.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic