Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Redemption at 45

R

Redemtionisking

Mar 8, 2020
Ok so this my journal 45 year old Male that's been around the block a few times i had multiple major surgeries openheart been one of them before all this i did boxing and martial arts for a few year in reason years i can of let my self go and did not have the healthiest of lifestyles i have a 17 month baby and work long hours been back to the gym for over a month and a half and presently I'm on a tes cycle that will be running for 12 weeks its been running for 4 at present time definitely feeling the difference and i can feel my strength mood getting better i try to get in the gym 4 times per week and whenever i cant i work out at home
This is the start of my
journal

Gym today work
Back shoulders and cardio

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
I find it's about organization, got twin boys full time job. Kids also have outside activities gotta take them to.
I hit the gym at 2:30 am, first love it because it's empty. 2nd family is asleep doesn't interfere with them also it's my stress relief hitting the iron.
You can make it's work an old farts like me at 51 still grinding at it!!!

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I find it's about organization, got twin boys full time job. Kids also have outside activities gotta take them to.
I hit the gym at 2:30 am, first love it because it's empty. 2nd family is asleep doesn't interfere with them also it's my stress relief hitting the iron.
You can make it's work an old farts like me at 51 still grinding at it!!!

How the fuck are you awake at 230? What time do you sleep?

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
How the fuck are you awake at 230? What time do you sleep?

Lol....ok here the breakdown work 1-9 home by 9:30 eat small meat 2 quick puffs of some Mary Jane. Asleep my 10 latest 10:30. Alarm goes off at 2:15 am take some eca or Albuterol or something for energy, in gym at 2:30.
Home around 4 or sooner if I don't do cardio. Have a shake then hit spare bedroom don't want to wake the wife up plus I'm sweaty. Yes wife changes linen on that bed daily. Go back to bed sleep alarm goes off at 6:30 am get up fix kids breakfast and lunches for school. Then out the door 7:45 am take to school. Come home B.S with wife try to take a power nap before work.
Rinse and repeat it's automatic now been doing it for years.
So you don't think my wife is a lazy bitch she been dealing with a liver disease (NASH) for a few years really fucks up her energy levels and nauseous alot terrible to watch.
For most of out 21 years married she did everything cook, clean took kids to activities ect....no problems.
Now I gotta step up my game my time to take of her.
While it's not even close to a good sleep schedule for recovery and growth, life happens and you adjust.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic