Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Quick DNP cycle experience

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Im the weird one that loves DNP but i try not and run it too often due to long term issues. 400mg powder / 500 crystal is easy for me and can run it quite a while - 25ish days. 600P/750C is my nice spot where I can take most of the sweats except at night i hate my life - usually 16days max but i dont really feel issues with workouts, etc until about day 11/12ish but those last 4-8 days suck ass. 800mg powder is pure dante's inferno pure hell and never did anything longer than 7 days but that was at the end. i also can run tren at the same time with no additional issues. those that know me from other forum know how weird my body adapts to whatever is taken. i typically have a lower carb diet due to the beetes

A

anomily88

Mar 8, 2019
Anyone still around what about 90 days DNP 300mg and normal lifting and 30 mins daily cardio what type weight loss to expect monthly high protien low card diet

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Anyone still around what about 90 days DNP 300mg and normal lifting and 30 mins daily cardio what type weight loss to expect monthly high protien low card diet

Depends on calories , type of cardio etc

A

anomily88

Mar 8, 2019
Walking fast up hill on the treadmill no breads just veggies and meats

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Walking fast up hill on the treadmill no breads just veggies and meats

yeah thats still not going to really tell us very much. especially with DNP, you can only really define what its going to do for your based on experience to self as it really effects everyone differently, entirely. 90 days worth tho? do you really NEED it for that long? but with experience and based on what you said...youll poop your pants a lot and not have as much heat without some carbs (but i assume you mean breads and carbs in the same meanting?) but dont forget that just bc theres not a ton of heat going on doesnt mean it aint working

A

anomily88

Mar 8, 2019
Veggies have carbs bro food additives and dairy does too im just trying to stay away from breads and chips and sodas

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Veggies have carbs bro food additives and dairy does too im just trying to stay away from breads and chips and sodas

yeah I know they do... most of those carbs are fiber and you're going to crap them out. Im a type 1 diabetic so while counting carb intake, reduce the fiber b/c they react differently than your carb you're looking at. Now, veggies like squash and such that have a natural sweetness too them are going to have more carbs than your standard greens like broccoli, cauli, carrots, radish, etc. Soda should be cut out period in my opinion given that its pure sugar

A

anomily88

Mar 8, 2019
So asking the experienced people

This all for daily intake Fiber supplement Meta Mucil , 15 ml Glycerin a day,Pyruvate,multi vitamin, potassium and Taurine

Should this all be taken daily and some antioxidant drinks and some V8 and some electrolyte powder drinks

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
So asking the experienced people

This all for daily intake Fiber supplement Meta Mucil , 15 ml Glycerin a day,Pyruvate,multi vitamin, potassium and Taurine

Should this all be taken daily and some antioxidant drinks and some V8 and some electrolyte powder drinks

you can take them

rem with dnp u will shit

ive done 200mg ed for 100days ---no cardio---and im still below 8%
and diet is 30/30/40 carb/fat /pro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic